No Victory Dance Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been enduring many skin problems, the most enduring being extremely chapped lips (cheilitis), which has been persistent for 2 years. I have spent a lot of money and energy trying to find out what the problem is, finally realizing that it is systemic (arising from inside my mouth/stomach/intestines). At the advice of my nutritionist, I decided to try to rule out candida, and so bought the CandiZyme. I immediately noticed subtle (positive) changes in my digestion and elimation, which has typically been not so good over the past few years. My lips also slowly began to look better. At my medical doctor's suggestion, I am taking an anti-fungal to speed up the process, but I will go back to the CandiZyme if candida proves to be the cause of my chapped lips and symptoms arise again.

Candida yeast management

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working. No die-off symptoms.

Renew Life Candizyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very potent and helpful. This product is very effective in eliminating candida alicante. To effectively eliminate candida you must break their walls to be able to fight them and this product does just that. Highly recommended.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It has helped some with bloating and my sleep problems of waking up at 3-4am and not being able to fall back to sleep.

Candizyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't notice any effect on the status for Candida but works well as a full spectrum enzyme.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Shame that the website doesn't advise that import charges will be added by the courier before the product will be delivered Absolutely will not be ordering again from iHerb!!

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

has helped a lot with digestion and elimination.

non delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My order has not as yet been delivered the date now being the 28th of July. I am obviously a little concerned as I placed my order from yourselves in order to save myself some money butit would appear I have no way of tracing what could have happened and will lose my money. I hope you can be of help Thank you Mary Emsley

Fresh !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that you informed me of the expiration date & it was true. Excellent service !

Very effective for candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to treat the canddia that both myself and my wife have been suffering from. We take it last thing before bed in combination with Natto-Serra from doctor's best. This is then followed first thing in the morning by a bentonite clay in water (and sometimes also psyllium husk pwoder for added fiber). So far, it has been more effective at killing the candida than anything else we have tried (literally dozens of antifungal herbs in various combinations). In fact, this produced white "tissue like" substance in our stool the very first day! An invaluable product for anyone suffering from biofilms and/or candida.

1 2