So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm about two weeks into using this product, and it has definitely been cleaning me out. I chlse it because it doesn't have Cascara sagrada or senna or any of those other harsh herbs that really upset my system. I also Loved that they have a nutritionist onsite - I called and had a very helpful conversation with her, clarifying what would be best for me. Next is the kidney cleanse.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2382673 on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are wonderful. They work gently and are easy to take. Just two in the morning and two at night. I started with one capsule to err on the side of caution, but was able to increase to two capsules in just a couple of weeks. Very great product.

Perfect Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer1655074 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using CleanseSmart for about 2 days, and I have lost 2 pounds not changing anything. I am so happy. I truly recommend this product!

cleanse smart

Posted by Reviewer1233964 on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product. gentle and effective!

RENEW LIFE 30 DAY CLEANSE SMART

Posted by Reviewer1668489 on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT PRODUCT. MUST CHANGE THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU USE FREQUENTLY, SO YOUR BODY DOESN'T GET USE TO IT.

4 1/2 stars to IHerb

Posted by 4633120217505326981 on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good Morning IHerb *****for CleanseSmart & UR very prompt & efficient shipping & UR follow-up service.I'm a regular user of CleanseSmart since Jan,2007 & I've had a problem getting it here. The only problem I have with U is that U do not also use the U.S.Postal Service to ship. However,I'm grateful that U provide this service & glad that UR around.Thks. Rajiv B.Mehta Mumbai

Very good option for a cleanse!

Posted by 4923082230055063032 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was very intrigged with the purpose of this product. In only one week I started to n otice the results. I am really happy with the porduct and I totally recomend it! :)

Tightness in chest

Posted by Reviewer1193864 on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this only one day and awoke in the middle of the night with a pronounced tightness in my chest. It was very scary. I am 46 and slim and very healthy. I called the manufacturer and they said this was abnormal and gave me a refund.

best cleanse ever!

Posted by Reviewer1656444 on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many cleansers but this one is the best!

j bird

Posted by Reviewer2660767 on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great cleanse. have recommended to it all my friends.

1 2 3