Constipation Stop Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product. Constipaton runs on my mother side of the family. My maternal grandfather, suffered a massive stoke, and died after 2 weeks. We follow proper nutrition, eating all the right foods, with plenty of fibre in our diet. My mother suffers from constipatin and so do I quite severely, in fact if we do not take a laxative each night before we go to bed, there are big problems the next day. Both my mother and I go to a naturopath, and he suggested to take Constipation stop. For years we have taken preparation with Senna, although quite good there is is the nasty side effect that it can be habit forming. Constipation Stop actually work better than what we used in the past. Recently we were unable to get them so we were forced to go back on the preparations that contained Senna. It was not too good. After we were able to go back on constipation stop we felt better and our system was working well again. My mother lost a kilo in a month on the same food intake. Also any abdominal pains were gone as well. I take only the smallest amount necessary and my intestinal system is healing. When a friend told us that her daughter was experiencing constipation problems, I recommeded that she use Constipation Stop, she did and she is very happy with the results. In fact she is recommending it to her friends. I just wish that I had known about this product years ago. Now I would not be without it.

Works fast and gently

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for keeping you regular without the colon blow, cramping effect. I use just one pill before bed as needed and it gently cleanses me out the next day. When I tried the regular dose of 2 it did seem to be too much action, so start with one and work up to 2 if need be. Great product though and non habit forming, and no cramps!

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can confirm that this product does actually work. It makes stools noticeably softer even with just half the recommended dose (1 cap instead of the recommended 2 caps). For me, personally, if things get very serious, I would just use a medicinal laxative from the pharmacy (for those times you can't afford to muck around), and for less serious cases I would use something herbal like this.

Constipation will definitely Stop!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife has had constipation for years and have tried various products with limited success. As a regular Iherb customer I searched the database and found this product with favourable reviews and decided to order it for her. Well let me tell you that after taking the recommended dosage of two the night before she would have two bowel movements the next day! It's normal to have two to three bowel movements and she sometimes wouldn't have any. She has regulated herself to sometimes skipping a day or two and returning to usage as needed. I recommended a family member to try a dosage as she also had similar issues and the next day she had two bowel movements. This product is miraculous and worked on two people who have serious constipation issues.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a vegan and have had trouble recently with bowel movements. I eat a ton of veggies, fruits and whole grains and avoid foods known to cause gas. However, I still struggled with regularity. It was to the point where I would get so frustrated and feel so bloated throughout the day. I happened upon this product and I'm SO glad I did. It has worked wonders with my regularity. I pair it with Rainbow Light, Advanced Enzyme Optima, with Prebiotics & Probiotics (take one with each meal) and have had no problems since then. I am truly thankful for these two products and recommend them to anyone who has trouble from time to time. My only suggestion would be to change the product's name to something more discreet! Ha Ha.

Best thing for constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered with frequent constipation for years due to medications. This is the best to help get relief without the terrible cramps and other side effects from the other 'remedies', OTC or Rx meds. Just wish it cost a little less.

constipationStop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good product. Can narrow it to one a day and that works for me.

works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great combination of supplements for digestive issues...relieved any problems.

Worked well and didn't irritate my stomach.

Posted by alleyappletree on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It took 48 hours to work which was a bit longer than I hoped, but it didn't irritate my stomach which was great!

Wow. Really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really help when you need to get things moving. One capsule does it for me, and it doesn't upset my stomach like other products do. If you have hemorrhoids, I also strongly recommend Stone Root drops, made my Eclectic Institute.

1 2