Took away my bloating and gas!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank goodness for renewlife digestmore/ digestmore ultra capsules to help those of us with bad digestion! My naturopath recommended these after I complained about painful bloating and gas after mealtimes. I need to take one bottle of these about twice a year. When the symptoms of bloating and gas come back I start by taking one capsule with each meal. There is an immediate difference and reduction of these symptoms, but after using one entire bottle consistently my enzyme levels self regulate for several months. When the symptoms return I take another bottle of these. I suppose they could be used continuously but that would be pricey! The digestmore ultra is stronger version and has soothing herbs like marshmallow to assist digestion. Try these I highly recommend them. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Digestmore

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very very good

I'll continue to use this product.

Posted by 5225724449822697682 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really calming on the tummy. Helps with my regularly as well.

Very effective in preventing heartburn.

Posted by Reviewer1908617 on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for years by taking one or two tablets at the beginning of our evening meal. When remembering to do this regularly, all heartburn and gastric reflux at night disappeared. If we forget to take this for a time and experience such discomfort, we merely are reminded to take this regularly again and we see immediate improvement.

Title says it all

Posted by 5194004334484858803 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking DigestMore for two years. Before I started, I had terrible bloating after meals. This has reduced it 100%.

This product has

Posted by 5349595145041993160 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product! I have had lot of problems with digestion and using this product regulary for two years i feel better every day!

A HUGHE HELP

Posted by 5542914807070614539 on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

TAKEN ALONG WITH GAS STOP THIS WORKS WONDERS. DIGESTION HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER.

Great product.

Posted by 5129971337076567556 on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No glutens. Works like a champ

Eating food the American way, or the Russian way.

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this stuff works great. Always have it on hand if you must gulp your food down in seconds.[Russian method] a little play on words.