Subtle but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After the first few days, I didn't feel any "cleanse" but within a week I noticed my stomach was no longer bloated and even lost a pound or two. I think I'll try the next step in the cleanse process. I do recommend this for first time.

Works Like a Charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Buy this if you want to get rid of all those harmful toxins bogging you down. It is a wonderful first step in a truly successful and rewarding program. Happy cleansing!

registered nurse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Lost 5lbs in the two weeks, can't wait until the next step.

Gentle and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Renew Life First Cleanse is an excellent product for a gentle and effective cleanse. It uses whole herbs verses standardized herbs. I believe there are greater benefits in using whole herbs. I have a sensitive system and this has not caused any negative side effects. My husband and I use it for a month (instead of two weeks) every year for a spring cleanse. We always feel the diffence when we're done. I also recommend it to my clients.

great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just finished the first cleanse and I feel that it worked for me. I felt weak , headaches , would go to sleep right after coming back from work as did not have energy to spend with family and could not concentrate on anything. So I decided to detox myself. First of all the product is easy to take , I did not follow much of a diet , even drunk wine twice. did not have problems with stool. After only first week, I had much more energy, could stay up late, enjoyed being at work , my friends notice that I smile more and I'm more active. It's not a miracle pill that would solve all your health issues , but it does work and I would recommend. Next week I will start paragon and after that will do the smart cleanse to increase the effect .

Great product

Posted by Lindiweanne on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel any different after taking this (thought I'm not sure what I expected), but I think I lost some weight and it was easy to use. No locking yourself in the bathroom all day.

better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the product is better

Renew Life, First cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not yet used this product because after reading the insert, it is suggested that "Smart Oil" be used with "First Cleanse".

K. Traxler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought this program was very easy to use and i felt very energized after finishing it.

Renew Life First Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cleanse was tough for me even though it's a first cleanse. My bowel activity became regular, however, it was difficult which means probably needed to take extra fiber. I also broke out with acne, but that could be stress related also. I did this cleanse after getting food poisoning so hopefully it did it's job and got out the toxins.

1 2