registered nurse

Posted by Reviewer2519379 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Lost 5lbs in the two weeks, can't wait until the next step.

Gentle and Effective

Posted by Reviewer1005432 on May 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Renew Life First Cleanse is an excellent product for a gentle and effective cleanse. It uses whole herbs verses standardized herbs. I believe there are greater benefits in using whole herbs. I have a sensitive system and this has not caused any negative side effects. My husband and I use it for a month (instead of two weeks) every year for a spring cleanse. We always feel the diffence when we're done. I also recommend it to my clients.

Subtle but effective

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After the first few days, I didn't feel any "cleanse" but within a week I noticed my stomach was no longer bloated and even lost a pound or two. I think I'll try the next step in the cleanse process. I do recommend this for first time.

Works Like a Charm

Posted by Reviewer1470060 on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Buy this if you want to get rid of all those harmful toxins bogging you down. It is a wonderful first step in a truly successful and rewarding program. Happy cleansing!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2162749 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel any different after taking this (thought I'm not sure what I expected), but I think I lost some weight and it was easy to use. No locking yourself in the bathroom all day.

great product.

Posted by 5035963744462287649 on Nov 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just finished the first cleanse and I feel that it worked for me. I felt weak , headaches , would go to sleep right after coming back from work as did not have energy to spend with family and could not concentrate on anything. So I decided to detox myself. First of all the product is easy to take , I did not follow much of a diet , even drunk wine twice. did not have problems with stool. After only first week, I had much more energy, could stay up late, enjoyed being at work , my friends notice that I smile more and I'm more active. It's not a miracle pill that would solve all your health issues , but it does work and I would recommend. Next week I will start paragon and after that will do the smart cleanse to increase the effect .

better

Posted by 5134396405868614168 on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the product is better

Renew Life, First cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2885715 on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not yet used this product because after reading the insert, it is suggested that "Smart Oil" be used with "First Cleanse".

K. Traxler

Posted by Reviewer2609679 on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought this program was very easy to use and i felt very energized after finishing it.

Like it a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First time user and I am happy with it. I will go on to the next recommended cleanse after this. I already feel more energy and this is only my 3rd day! My boyfriend is on whole body cleanse by enzymatic therapy and it is not working well for him, he should have went for this one. Happy cleansing!

1 2