Expensive but worth it

Posted by Reviewer1745584 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and I take this product, and based on recent studies, it appears this will improve and protect heart health, especially as we are in our early 60s. There is no after-taste, and despite the size, I am able to swallow it easily. It is pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for. We take it everyday.

Better skin

Posted by Reviewer2567133 on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Renew Life FishSmart Ultra for almost 2 years now. I can tell the difference it made in my skin. Tastes pleasant, no aftertaste. The pills are fairly large, but if it's THIS good for you, you can get used to anything. The consultants at my local health food store all agree that this is one of the cleanest fish oils available.

Perfect Oil for me

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Mar 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the only fish oil for me. Only ONE cap needed and absolutely no rebound. No other has worked so well for me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1772730 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This Ultra Fish Smart is the best, and there is NO fishy after taste or unpleasant fish breath like I've experienced with other fish oils, even enteric coated ones.

Excellent product. Great customer service.

Posted by Reviewer1587737 on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After trying many other enteric-coated fish oils, my husband has found this to be the best. He also had a problem at one time and called the company. They were helpful and called back after to make sure he was satisfied. It's expensive but worth the price.

Excellent product.......excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer3062318 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do not get indigestion from these enteric-coated gel caps like I used to when I used another product. The service was excellent, delivery was very prompt.

Best Fish oil on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2771257 on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product! Absolutely no fishy aftertaste and worth the money...a totally A+ product.

RN Fish Oil w/Pepp

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No bad taste - and signs it is good quality: quickly had soft skin, better nails, etc If you burp it it could be rancid.

Very satisfied

Posted by 4916763530117171419 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. My doctor recommended fish oil and I could not find any that did not hurt my stomach. I kept trying and found these. I have been taking them for about a month now and no problems and I get all the benefit. Delivery was fast and accurate.

Renew Life, FishSmart Ultra Gel Caps

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Neither my husband nor I have experienced an aftertaste from this product.

1 2