Renew Life, Flora Bear for Kids, Natural Orange Flavor, 60 Tablets (REN-31070)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like it and my 4 years old daughter love it. After 1,5 month that she takes this product the bad smell in her mouth had gone and I think her stomach flora is much better now.

Only probiotic daughter will eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only probiotic my daughter will eat. It works well to regulate her BM.

Flora bear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My children (and I) love the flavour. The tablets are large but can be easily crushed and mixed for example with natural yoghurt for smaller children who cannot chew the tablet yet.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Perfect for toddlers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It took me a very long time to find a product my finicky 2 year old son would consume, let alone enjoy. He loves this!

Great for young kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this. My children chew it up everyday:)

Good for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids like these. It's hard for me to find a probiotic both my kids will take. They always take this without complaint.

Flora Bear for Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Both of my children have taken these for the last 3 years. They love the flavor. We do not seem to have all of the colds, runny noses, viral infections, etc., they were always coming down with. I'm not saying these are a "cure-all", but, since my 2 have started taking them - we only go to the doctor to get routine check-ups

Good stuff and yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The kids really did love these as much as the comments say they will. I loved it! It gave me piece of mind knowing at least they have this in their systems even if what they think they want all day is fruit snacks and gum!

Izabell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent and prompt service,keep up a good work.

1 2 3