Not necessarily a bad product but didn't help with my particular symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 27 and have suffered from chronic bloating and irregular bowel movements for over 10 years now. In my case I am particularly sensitive to course fibers (for example, quinoa or brown rice really upset my gut). I wouldn't be confident saying that this is a good or bad product - I merely found that, in my case, it didn't make a difference to my symptoms.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because couldn't find any Beano. This works so much better. Absolutely no problem after eating beans. It's much better than beano.

Works fairly well but chamomile tea works better!

Posted by Cymriccat on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Try a sample size and then try chamomile tea!

Works rather well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works best when taken before meals. Expensive.

IT WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I TAKE IT EACH AM AND HAVE FOUND THAT IT LASTS BASICALLY ALL DAY. A TRULY GOOD ITEM.

It works

Posted by Benice2U on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to chew 6 Beano tablets so that was quite an expense compared to swallowing 2 of these. One capsule did not help me, but 2 does. The cost does not bother me as the pain and suffering otherwise justifies this preventive step. These are capsules which are easier to process vs. solid pills. I look to herbal remedies rather than pharmaceutical heavy duty drugs for relief especially of simple complaints. When possible I avoid beans, garlic, cabbage and most gas inducing food, but my family enjoys eating some of these so I take this Gas Stop just before my first bite and then enjoy with them. I just stocked up by buying 4 more bottles because I save 5% by doing so and iHerb lists the expiration date on the web site, unlike Amazon where I have been burned before.

It's just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's ok. Not finding it any better than the ones I find in the store, e.g. gasx

Can't recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't seem to make any difference.