Australian customers - do not order.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Based on the reviews I was looking forward to receiving this product for my GSD. Unfortunately it was detained by Australian Quarantine. They did however say that a manufacturer's declaration may allow it entry depending on the content percentages. Unfortunately Renew Life was non responsive. Iherb gladly accepted having the entire shipment returned and were helpful in the matter. (Couldn't give it zero stars).

K.T.M

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dog is old,because I give to him every morning this tablet, I think it is very good to him,and I will give to him forever.(sorry my English not to good,I'm from Hungary)

AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog was having hip issue and really having a problem walking sitting he was just in pain all the time. I have been giving him this tablet everyday and he has been running around! It been wonderful!

Great Success!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old mastiff has been suffering from pain due to arthritis and after taking the supplement, has been able to reduce his consumption of pain meds significantly. He is sleeping better and able to get up and move w/o that morning groan.

woof

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love these

K Schrader

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ive been giving this tablet to my Westie for a month now and don't see much difference in her joints. I won't give up yet though.

See no change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving this to my Border Collie/Husky mix for about 2 weeks and see no change. I have to continue giving him the meds from the vet.