Excellent Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Renew Life Liver Detox is excellent stuff! The first few days, I really felt bad - I could tell that it was doing what it was intended to do...detoxing my liver! Gradually, I felt better and better. I slept better than ever, I went off all allergy meds and as an added bonus, my muscles were firmer and I lost a few pounds, without even exercising! I have to wish that it was a bit cheaper, but that won't stop me from taking it. I'm on my 3rd month - they recommend that you take a 7-10 break from it, after 3 months.

Very good staff

Posted by Vereliahu on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked how my body feels after the cleanse. Dont expect a drastic cleansing. This is more of a gentle cleansing system

In today's world everybody needs one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really liked it and felt renewed after completing it. I will do it again.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Half way through the 30 day plan. All seems good now

Working very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have to go in for our yearly blood tests so decided it was a good time to get our health into shape before we received terrible readings. 2 weeks in and we are feeling clear headed and our energy levels are increasing. The best part is, we do not have any sugar and fatty food cravings, and when we eat something fatty, we feel so ill that we are not tempted to do that again! Highly recommend it!

Liver detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The evening formula bottle didn't have the correct I structions on it-the instructions were for the morning formula.

Change of Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately the product has changed from the one advertised. The formula is not updated in the advertising and the new ingredients are not acceptable for my condition.