Good stuff for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, high quality, and fish gelatin means you can ship them to Korea (where beef gelatin is banned).

burp free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

after trying out so many brands I finally gave up on fish oils because of burping problem I have. Its annoying and one can't make it permanent habit. one day I came across this one and thought I should give it a try. I occasionally get few burps and they give me a very mild orang-ish taste. I also use the Critical Omega which has more EPA. I believe it has positively contributed to my health. I feel better overall and will continue to eat one with breakfast.

Norwegian Gold Ultimate Fish Oils , Critical DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are "burpless" meaning they have no unpleasant aftertaste ... they are a bit big but they have a high count of beneficial EFA's ... they muscle test well for me ... meaning they are beneficial for me ... I've tried other brands but these seem to suit me best

brilliant!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is the best fish oil out there! I would recommend taking it in the morning with breakfast to get the DHA, and then take a spoon of flaxseed oil just before going to bed to get your EPA. Would definitely buy more!

Norwegian Gold, Critical DHA, 1200 mg, 60 Fish Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far I have found the product to be benifical and seems to live up to its claims.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unlike many other fish oils....this product does not give me any burps or after fish taste...will recommend this to anyone especially those who are prone to acidity..

good price for high quality

Posted by breaking on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No fish burps,no smell.high quality,would buy again.

Omegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be giving excellent results for myself and especially for my husband.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best fish oil on the market!