Best Available

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter's tried many other fish oils, but finds this the best and safest.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1180724 on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot function daily unless I take one of these. I have fibromyalgia, and they have made a HUGE difference in my fatigue. It is AMAZING!!!

Omega supplement

Posted by 5060963381407788489 on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good supplements, because its contain all type of omega with vitamin D

like!

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe in this supplement. It's the 2nd fish oil product I've tried and I like it more than the first one. It doesn't give me burps, it contains vit.D3. It's a pity that the package is pretty heavy. Will buy again anyway

potent, no fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer1134351 on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are great fish oil capsules. No fishy taste ever, and I only have to take one a day. It may be coincidence, but I also haven't gotten sick since I've been taking them (even when everyone around me had the flu). My only concern is that the fish oil industry may be contributing to overfishing. I have early onset OA, and my doctor recommended a fish oil supplement. If that weren't the case, I probably would just use a Flax oil product like Barlean's (wonderful brand, I recommend the highest lignan Flax oil soft gels).

These capsules are great

Posted by 4850412916480936033 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking one of these a day and immediately felt a reduction in pain from arthritis in the joints of my fingers.

Highly Recommend

Posted by 5711988372456883910 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these softgels for 3 years. It started with a chronic case of dry eyes, and a suggestion from my ophthalmologist, The dry eyes are over, though it takes about a full year to get the full benefit from fish oil. I've grown to appreciate the effects the higher levels of EPA and DHA are having on my heart and overall health. I highly recommend Norwegian Gold Super Critical Omega. I never taste them once taken.

no complaints

Posted by Reviewer1935124 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

we just ordered our second bottle and so far so good, no after taste which is nice.

NORWEGIAN GOLD SUPER CRITICAL OMEGA 1200 mg gels

Posted by Reviewer1434746 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm so happy to have found you folks. We tried the fish oil caps and liked them so much. We tried to purchase them in Syracuse, but no one had them. I placed my order with you one day and got them the very next day. Thank you so much for such great service.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2882817 on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. No bad fishy after taste, or repeat. The capsules are large, but slide right on down, no problem. Hoping they help with my blood numbers, I will be reordering soon.

1 2