Oil Smart is tops!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a terrific way to get your omegs without the fishy after taste. I have been taking it for three years. Super product and I tried many before finding this one.

revuew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have read so many articles about the benefits of the Omega e Fish Oils and finally bean using it a few months ago. I especially like this product because I have G.E.R.D. and so many times fish oils do cause problems. This product causes no such problem, and is so beneficial that I don't plan to ever use any other.

Oil Smart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken these for about 6 months, and tests show they have a positivew effect on cholesterol. The digestive aid included leads me to believe it's a smart choice

OilSmart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several different fish oils and Omega 3 capsules. With OilSmart, my skin is no longer dry and flakey, my lips no longer crack until they bleed.

OilSmart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Oil Smart for over a year. It is great for the intestinal track and also helps me with over-all well being. Great product and iherb has the best prices.

Hi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks

Like my Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product & packaging. Easy to take. Good for health. Price is right.

Most Digestable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For anyone who has problems with the repeating taste of fish oil you can't beat Renew Life! The added lipase takes care of digesting the oils quickly so you don't have to suffer to get the beneficial oils in your diet.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Source of essential oils! I've tried many products but keep coming back to this one!

Great