Wow this stuff works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been with irregular bowel movent for almost a year probably going 2 times a week if that. I was severely constipated that i ended up in the hospital 3 weeks ago..i did test everything looked fine except my lower intestine was full so they gave me a liquid to help me go..that was it after that i was constipated again... i did some research and read good things on bowel clease and decided to try it ive been on it for 2 weeks now and ive been going every morning. also i stopped eating white bread and started eating flax seed bread wich really helps. i referred this to my mother in law to be she started using it 3 days ago . i will continue using it and will purchase more when im done.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have just finished 30 days cleansing last week. I rarely go to bathroom but this product made me go at least twice a day! It's been few days after stop taking it but it is still working. I have been having hives and eczema for more than a decade so I decided to be on this cleanse. I have less breakout now. I will move on to candida and parasite cleansing, then liver cleansing next. I am happy with the result!

Very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product if you want a "non-violent" bowel cleanse. It is very gentle and does the trick!

Good cleanse

Posted by GallaChiro on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good cleanse without nasties.

Gentle

Posted by run4bear on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used several bottles. No side-effects. I will likely continue.

Very Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very Gentle

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product because my other cleanse had run out and iHerb has a huge selection. I liked the ingredients so decided to try a bottle. So far it seems to work very well. Have only been using it for about 2 weeks but, again, seems to be working well with no adverse effects!!!!. As directed, you have to take multiple caps but that isn't an issue with me as I take a lot of supplements. I would recommend this product!!