Total Body Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy program

Organic Total Body Cleanse

Posted by chervalenti on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I do know that this cleanse took care of my Candida overgrowth because I took the "test" to see if I had an overgrowth after taking this product and it was gone! I was expecting to feel alot better physically after my taking this product but I don't but it could be I need to do another one. I would try it again.

Great Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because the listed ingredients were really awesome ones for cleansing, with great health benefits. Unfortunately I didn't notice any difference though after doing this cleanse (which is not unusual - I suffer from a parasite, Blastocystis Hominis, which means most things don't have much effect on me!). Based on the ingredients though, it has great potential!

Total Organic Body Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After a friend and I contracted Salmonella poisoning this past summer (after eating tomatoes), we had hemorrhoids and couldn't get rid of them. She and her husband don't have health insurance, so going to a doctor was out. We tried over the counter remedies, health remedies, seemingly everything. Then she stumbled upon Total Organic Body Cleanse. And it worked! She is totally symptom free and I am on my way. For anyone looking for relief, without medical intervention, I would definitely try this product. It certainly couldn't hurt.

Gentle and easy capsules

Posted by mellydance on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be a gentle cleanse with easy to swallow capsules which is what I was looking for. It helped balance my system last May, and since I was sick and had to take antibiotics recently, I will do it again this week (late Sept).

body cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle cleanse, no need to worry with going to work. Didn't notice a big difference, but I believe it helped.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it cleans my body,i can feel it.

Gentle Cleanse...great service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

iHerb delivers great products every time...this is a good mild cleanse. I needed a little more serious cleanse for parasites, so it didn't work the best for my situation, but a good product none the less.

Very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

System was gentle and established an overall healthier feeling as it progressed.

It does sure clean your colon, maybe too much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been having loos stools, and lots of it the whole first week. Up to the point that i was wondering if i absorbed any nutrition from the food that i was eating.Some times when i took especially bottle nr 2 i had to go to the toilet straight away, and going back a few times in an hour.Not that cool if you are at work and have to use a toilet with thin walls. I have pretty clean diet already, only organic food and clean drinking water, i wonder if this was to hard on my system. My intention was to do a spring clean with this detox, instead of a hydroCOLONIC. I did flush my system i can say! I also had some uncomfortable stomach pain and cramps the first few days using this product. You have to drink water, and lots of it more than you usually do, especially if you get the same reaction as me. Having loos stools like that for a week can surly dehydrate your system.Second week in was not that bad. Have not shown any improved energy or remarkable effect, but as i said my diet is pretty clean as it is so maybe that´s why i have not seen any outstanding results.

1 2 3