Good idea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For me good taste and ideal because ready to use.

Taste Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I eat 4 to 6 of the tablets a day, to help with fiber and it helps keep the weight off as a tasty low calorie treat.

OK Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I normaly take the ACACIA Fiber in the powder form, which is non Gas producing or bloating and perfect for my IBS problem. But these Fiber Chews are ideal for traveling or taking along when dining out.

Chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a little chalky but works very well

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like these fiber chews because they have more fiber in them than most. I blend them up with my morning smoothies.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The wafers taste pretty good, but they are rather dry and a bit chalky. They kind of taste like chocolate, but not really. They're not bad by any means, though. One thing to keep in mind with the price is that a bottle contains 30 servings, so it won't last long.

Don't just sit there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't just sit there, do something. If you're looking for a great way to get your fiber, I highly recommend Fiber Chews. It has a chalky consistency that's similar to some cookies, but I love its mild chocolate flavor. They're very tasty. I've found them helpful in getting things moving when you're normally backed up.

Taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These wafers are great for munching in place of a calorie rich snack...they really satisfy my chocolate craving plus i'm adding much needed fiber. Great taste, not chalky, nor do I feel like I need to wash it down...but it is a good idea to drink lots of water with them.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

like it

Taste Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are very tasty chews. They have help me out! a lot with my digestive issues. Far better than Dann Active! 8/1/2008 Still working Great!

1 2