Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix one scoop of this with a scoop of pea protein. Using this alone I found it to be too sweet and not in a tasty kind of way. I'm still new to protein shakes but this made the pea protein shake much more tasty.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Chocolate Creme flavor of Renew Life's FitSmart Shake for over two years now. In addition to providing the fiber I need, this flavor has such a rich taste. I highly recommend it!

Best I have had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy both the vanilla and the chocolate shakes not only for their flavor and texture, but because I get not only 10 Gms of fiber, but also 20 Gms of protein.Hard to find other products that give you that much of both in one serving.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this Fit Smart shake! I drink one for breakfast now instead of eating cereal and I think it has helped me lose body fat. I was also looking for a meal replacement that would help me cut down on sugar.

best mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like the amount of fiber and protien in this drink mix. I love the chocolate mixed with half skim milk and half water and add few ice cubes to the blender-delicious. It has helped with cravings and gets me through 2-3 hours without hunger.

Fitsmart Chocolate Creme shakes make a great breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, especially as a summer breakfast drink blended with soy milk and fruit. I drink it every day and it keeps me satisfied until lunch. The chocolate flavor is great -- unlike some other protein drinks I have tried.

satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my breakfast and I will buy it again.

Absolutely fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

With my hectic lifestyle, I rely on a protein shake each morning for my breakfast and to keep me going until lunchtime. I don't have time to cook in the morning. When I was diagnosed as gluten intolerant, most protein shakes became off limits to me and I dispaired of finding a good quality shake that I could have. Needless to say, I'm thrilled with The FitSmart Shake. It has everything I wanted in a protein/fiber shake and is gluten-free as well. I would give this product more than 5++ stars.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really helps get me going, mixes easy, taste is good. Best mixed with water, I tried skim milk and it tends to clump up.

Hmm.. Ingredients are good but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy Reset but I thought maybe I should try something else so I bought this one. It's now bad.. but I don't like the taste. Reset is much much way way better in taste and cheaper. But this one contains just a little bit more fiber and protein. I think if the taste improves, I'll buy again... Otherwise.. I'll just stick to Reset.

1 2