FitSmart Vanilla Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What a great protein shake. Highly recommended Its got great flavour, a smooth consistency and lots of fibre.

A Source of Protein & Fiber that tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many products. This one is by far my favorite. It provides great energy and very filling. The ingredients are natural and healthy. I use water and frozen fruit in my shakes. It is a quick, delicious and smart meal.

Love FitSmart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using the vanilla shake as a lunch replacement to trim down, and it has really helped. It tastes great with frozen banana and pineapple as a smoothie. Other fruits work as well. No chalky taste. My children love it too. I love that we are all getting more fiber.

I have one serving every day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried the other flavors because this one I love so much! When I want something a bit different than a shake, I mix the 2 scoops of shake mix in plan yogurt (like a pudding) then add fresh berries. Really great flavor and satisfies my wanting to eat as opposed to drinking.

Great Protein shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for on the go, it really works for me, it taste great, not very sweet, like other protein shakes. Good source of protein specially for vegetarian people, like me...

RENEW LIFE FITSMART FIBER 35 DIET IN VANILLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS EXCELLENT. THIS IS THE ONLY PROTEIN DRINK THAT AGREES WITH ME. IT HAS NO SOY. I MIX IT IN CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK WITH FROZEN STRAWBERRIES AND BLUEBERRIES. IT TASTE VERY GOOD.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been the best drink mix. I have used it for over a year. I really like the amount of fiber and protein and low sugar/carbs. It is great for me to be gluten and yeast free. Vanilla has so many options you never get bored. Mix different fruit or choc. milk or juice for variety. Not chalky and no after taste. Filling and satisfying. I have lost 20 pounds in a year just using this for breakfast.

Fiber35 Fitsmart Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product when you are in a hurry or finished in gym to fill up until dinner.

Taste's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fills you up!

Good Taste, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried lots of Protein shakes, and, while this one did taste good, it really did not work for me as it gave me heartburn.