Fish oil changed my life

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

25 years ago, seemingly out of nowhere, my skin started looking horrible. Rough, blotchy, beginning to wrinkle...after studying the matter a bit I chose to take a quality fish oil. One capsule a day, every day. I wasn't expecting much, frankly. After several weeks I suddenly realized that my skin was 90% better! What I wasn't counting on, however, was the difference it made to my joints. Arthritis was crippling me (my wife had to comb my hair). My fingers, toes, knees, hips, shoulders...everything was sore. Suddenly one day I realised that my pain had diminished 50%. It was amazing! I hadn't made any changes other than the fish oil. Within a few months the arthritis that had ruled my life was a distant memory. 25 years later I am more flexible than any teenager! The Renew Life product is the a very high=quality fish oil. High potency, and enteric-coated to prevent fishy burps. Highly recommended! Please see my other reviews to learn more from my 3 decades of supplementation.

My favorite Fish Oil

Posted by Donica on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite fish oil pill. It is made out of fish gelatin which I prefer over the bovine gelatin ones. There are also high levels of both EPA and DHA. I love the formula, no disgusting fishy burps afterward and no discomfort from gas. The orange flavor is not strong, which I like, as well.

excellent price for a very good Omega 3 fish oil !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been paying much more for this excellent product until I discovered Iherb. I have ordered other products from Iherb that were costing me a lot more in the retail store, the difference in pricing is amazing I am a total Iherb fan and have told everyone I know about your great prices! Shipping is super fast and at very reasonable pricing also!

high quality!!

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD LWQ 620 on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

high quality omega complex with great orange flavor.recommended

Omegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good

Best fish oil I've tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to fish oil. Use it for its anti-inflammatory benefits. Love the fact that there is no gross aftertaste or fishy burps, as is often the case with other brands!

Best Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best Fish Oil

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These have been my go-to omega capsules for a while. I've tried others but always come back to the Renew Life brand. Absolutely no digestion issues and the orange flavour does a great job of offsetting the fish oil taste. Good potency - one capsule a day works great for me.

Critical Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fine product and at a reasonable price, shipping was reasonable too. I will definitely buy again.

best out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this fish oil back in the winter when I had a bad infection. My doctor told me to take this to help my immune system. I took it for about six months and did great. Then I bought a cheaper version and went downhill, not the same thing at all. Sticking with this from now on.

1 2