Helps with IBS spasms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product helps with IBS spasms but I sm a bit concerned as I received my shipment and this product did not come with it's usual styrofoam cooler as it needs to be kept refrigerated. I am hopeful it has retained it's potency.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a low price. During the online ordering process, I would strongly recommend that the prospective buyer be informed that the product requires refridgeration upon delivery. I was unaware of what (ice) referred to in the product description, and my product sat outside most of the afternoon--I could have made arrangements to be home to put it in the refridgeration had I been informed it required refridgeration.

50 Billion is Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 11 yr-old daughter has moderate to severe Ulcerative Colitis. I have her taking 1 capsule a day based on published research studies of natural therapies to treat UC (also with the blessing of her GI doctor). After less than a month on this and a few other supplements, we have been able to stop Remicade treatments (which have significant risks of serious side effects), have continued her remission and have even seen an improvement in her GI health!

Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. It has certainly helped to get my stomach disorder back on tract.

Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Critical Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective in fighting and keeping Candida from re-growing. My digestions has improved as well.

works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

for digestion imbalance. i have gluten and other food sensitivities so if i accidently ingest my allergens and take this my digestion stays regular.

Renew Life Probiotics 50 Billion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have not tried these before ~ but these combined with super enzymes experienced a major cleanse of parasites!!

complete probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

when taking antibiotics you have to have a good probiotic and this is one of the best.

Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Critical Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful!!!! Very pleased. Really doing the job.

Excellent probiotic formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product alternately with the Ultimate Flora Adult 50+ formulation whenever I feel the need for extra digestive help, and I do feel better. However, I recently compared this formulation with the Adult 50+ and discovered that the only difference is in the size of the capsule (this is slightly larger than the other), and the price is a bit high in comparison. I might be better off taking a double dose of the 30 billion cultures in 50+ instead of spending more money for the extra 20 billion live cultures in this formula.

1 2 3 4