US

Posted on May 17, 2022
Great for digestion

I rotate my probiotics and tried this one for the first time recently. Seems to be working great for digestion. Didn't have too much bloating as I rotated it in, sometimes a new strain can mess me up for a few days... I like that the capsules are a little smaller than some of my other options, and you can order 90 in a package. The bottle does suggest refrigeration, so keep that in mind.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This has been a great tool for my journey to reset my microbiome. In addition to the other changes I've made, my overall mood has improved immensely. It has no aftertaste. The packaging seems secure and safe. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I will continue to use this.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

For many years I have had irritable bowel symptoms on and off. Decideto do something about it so for the past month have been taking ultra flora and inulin daily with marked improvement in symptoms. Will continue to take

fd4cf268-6426-4bf1-94eb-e598acbd7b1b
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

My repeat order. This is the best probiotic brand in my opinion. Works smooth, delicate, but brings real results. My bowel is always working great

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I order this product 3 times already. It works excellent for me. Most probably will be ordering again and again. These are one of very few free of dairy, yeast, gluten. One of the best probiotic brands on the market

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Tried this product since the original one my family has been using raised Its prices, so we thought maybe we can give this a try. For some reason it didn't really work as well for my family, not sure for others. But we are back using our original one.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Works great! Didn't have any problem with it I've used it since a while The benefits are great Digestion is better Quality amazing And constipation is less

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It helps very much in digestion process and in regularity. Microbiome is very important not only for digestion, but for the health of whole human body. Very good quality, easy to swallow because of its size.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The microbiome of gut system is playing the main role in healthy human body. In addition it helps very much in healthy digestion process and in regularity, too.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I absolutely love it. I use to take different probiotics this one definitely keep your gut calm. It seems to be working great. I will recommend this brand.