My favorite probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many probiotic formulas and this one, by Renew Life, for Seniors seems to work best for me. It's got additional amounts of bifidus which helps with constipation and bloat. My digestion has improved!

Freedom

Posted by Reviewer2414401 on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great probiotic formula. I've tried several; too weak (Reuteri) or too strong (90 Billion Ultimate Flora). This one is perfect. My digestive system is not as sensitive now and I can indulge in treats occasionally without the past side effects.

EXCELLENT PROBIOTIC

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this product for a few months. He underwent antibiotic therapy a few years ago and his intestinal health has not been the same. Ever since using this product he is feeling so much better and his overall health has greatly improved. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2695271 on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several different probiotics and this is the only one that works for me. SUPER product. I've used it for years.

Ultimate Flora 30 billion beasties

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A nice formula when you want more than 10-15 billion but can't handle the 50-80 billion. The capsule's not too big, either. I like this company's probiotics.

Good for vegans

Posted by Reviewer1334460 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be a good formula for vegans. I was having excess gas & I've seen an improvement with this product.

N Blase

Posted by Reviewer2371593 on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's great stuff, but until iherb can figure an economical way to get delivery to Canton, GA in 95 degree weather (it arrived hot- ice pack did little good), I do not plan to have useless probiotics. S I will not order again unless I see better delivery options.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have tried a number of different probiotics, but this Senior product is the best. Not just for seniors. Not too aggressive, but sufficient to make you regular and comfortable. So good in fact that I'm giving packets of it to my friends to try out.

Mary

Posted by Reviewer1237889 on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good

Switched over from Natrens Healthy Triinity

Posted by Reviewer1349409 on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ultimate Flora is still expensive but it costs less per month than Natrens and is just as good. I've also used Jarrowdophilis, but I like this brand better. It really does make a difference.

1 2 3