Ultra Flora Senior Formula

Posted by Reviewer2654260 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This same product is WAY over-priced & can be purchased elsewhere at $26.99. This product alone will virtually eliminate any savings you may think you are receiving from your other products. This is deception & dishonest business practice on the company's part.

An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1779217 on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Renew Life for several months now and fully believe in the good results it produces. I even have my husband on it as well.

Ultimate Flora Senior Formula

Posted by Reviewer2645192 on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me with a serious digestive problem. I take it with Similase digestive enzymes and a healing took place in my body. I am buying the 60 veggie caps because there is a savings over the 30 day supply.

I'm sticking with this

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Many years ago I embarked on a regimen to renew my gut integrity after finding out I have numerous food intolerances that have compromised my digestive system. After using Renew Life's Critical Care formula for a couple of months, I began using their products. Now I've settled on this particular formula because it has normalized my aging digestive system, providing digestive comfort and regularity. So much of our health relies on good digestion, so I'm sticking with this product!

Excellent Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2698032 on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a highly recommended product from my health care provider. I've been taking it for a few months now. It arrived on time and in good condition and is a great price. I can't really tell how it works except to say I don't have indigestion or bloating. I think it's replenishing the good "bugs" in the gut. Thank you.

Ultimate Flora

Posted by 5710168434852474512 on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with product.

Great probiotic

Posted by 5438742733736425748 on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery and cheap

Good In Aiding Detoxing/Bowel Movements

Posted by 4876656786040705937 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking it for about a week or two, I feel that it helps with detoxing by moving bowels. I do feel more refreshed & toilet sessions are less of a challenge. Also that more were dispelled out compared to usual. Highly recommended.