Life Changing! better THAN ANY ANTIBIOTICS! !

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I began this and felt positive results in about 3 days ! It's helps aid with anything your body is fighting, especially if it's cancer. This is a must have always ! From cold to being bitten by a brown recluse, this is better than any antibiotics. Antibiotics stopped working for me than as last resort I tried this, I wish I had know about this sooner, its fantastic to have daily or if your fighting any type of sickness

Top of the Line

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product discussed on a health show and was impressed. I am very familiar with probiotics and have used them off and on for years. This one is the absolute best you can get, especially for use after antibiotics. I tried it and it is the only one I have ever actually felt a difference with. I didn't use it right when I got it, but one day my stomach was bothering me and five minutes after I drank this, my stomach felt 100% better. It is not meant to be an everyday product (mainly because of the cost). I recommend the critical care 50 billion (same brand) for everyday use.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1062747 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is our first time usage.

Powerfull Probiotic like no other Ive tried before

Posted by 5668074302643617236 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer with Ulceritic Colitis and after reading about this stuff on some chat forums for the disease I decided to give it a go. I had 2 x 7 day courses (2 x boxes) with 2 weeks rest in between. Its not very pleasant tasting and the water has to be at least room temperature if not luke warm for it to mix properly but that's not a big issue. I did find that this helped my condition and at the moment my digestion is good and I feel great. I would recommend anyone to at least give this a try.

Best probiotics

Posted by 4810498597804027214 on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feel so light and energetic after consuming the probiotics. Taste wasn't bad but wasn't too appealing, is drinkable. Renew life is IMO the best supplement company! They take every product to a higher level than the competitors offer. I buy their products regularly.

Odlican

Posted by 4998067217922646653 on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Probiotik najbolji koji sam do sada uzimala!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2282291 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to probiotic whenever I need a boost just to maintain my gut/intestinal health. It's worth the cost for its effectiveness. I gave a sachet for my daughter to drink when she came down with diarrhoea and she virtually recovered the very next day!

I noticed the difference in 7 days

Posted by 5701356255759962383 on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having used lesser quantity Pro-Biotics previously with little result, I was amazed at the result of taking this for 7 days considering that it had to withstand travel from the US to Australia. If you want to get your gut back to a semblance of normality then I recommend them.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great probiotic product. Iherb has it at a good price.

Great product

Posted by 5520958713062977914 on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have ibs and that's the best product to take if in going out or holiday to prevent stomach ache and problems with digestion. Easy dissolves in water / juice, no taste. On everyday basics I take 50 billion priobiotic the same brand and it does great job.

1 2