makes a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from a chronic fatigue type condition for many years and it has been extremely rare that a product helps me to actually FEEL any better. After 2 weeks I have noticed a definite improvement (nothing spectacular but ANY improvement is a real plus when you are feeling like 'death warmed up' with seemingly no hope!!) I will be continuing to take this. Thanks DR Mercola for the info on 'active ubuiquinol' rather than just Co-Enzyme Q10!

Resveratrol neglectable

Posted by JasonArgo on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good Ubiquinol LiCaps, but 20mg of resveratrol is way too little, not a good combination. Won't buy this again. I'm now on "Gaia Herbs, Resveratrol 150, 50 Liquid Phyto-Caps", quite good. 只有 20mg 的resveratrol, 价高量低, 没什么用. 这种 "Gaia Herbs, Resveratrol 150, 50 Liquid Phyto-Caps" 不错.

Improves Energy Level

Posted by Mincruiser on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't think this product was doing much until I stopped taking it! I felt much more tired and had a very low energy level. I'm back to ordering it.

High Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You can tell these are high quality. They definitely seem to do the job. I was taking a much higher dose of resveratrol which I use as an anti-inflamitory (sinuses) but the lower dose in this product combined with the coq10 seems to do the job as well plus I don't seem to be getting sick when every one else around me is. May not be 100% attributable to this product as I take D3,D-Limonene and a few other innocuous vitamins but I believe it to be a strong contributor.

BEWARE OF DUTY COSTS NOT DISCLOSED IF IN CANADA. ALL STORES CARRY IT CHEAPER

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product itself is phenomenal. However the only reason I ordered from this site was it advertised IN Canada as well as quick shipping. We have this product in all of our health stores in Ontario Canada for 50.00 but I found it on this site on sale for 42.22, 23% off. So for me it was worth ordering. I just received it and had to pay an additional 22.00 DUTY FEE which is ridiculous for such a small bottle of vitamins in addition to the fact it was not disclosed in any of the check out windows. So if you are Canadian, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!! And for the record, I have never written a negative review.

Vital Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since taking ReserveAge Organics, Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Reservatrol I can tell a big difference in my stamina, interests in activities and my general feeling of well-being. I feel more like I did 10 years ago. It has made a big difference in my daily routine.

Absolutely Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking this particular CoQ10 has helped my immune system a lot. Not taking this would otherwise make my immune system less functional. I get more energy than if I was not taking it. Great product!

Not Certified Organic

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The site showed that this product is certified organic when infact the package received does not show this and does not show that it does not contain allergens. I phoned the company and they told me that that there new bottles do not show certified organic as they cannot due to FDA and that their product is organic and GMO free and as such the grapes are sourced from organic sources and that their product is still free from Corn, soy, wheat, lactose, citrus, milk, egg or fish products, sugar, salt, starch, artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives. Components in this product are derived from natural sources. Allergen free of yeast. Gluten free. Cruelty free. So I have started using this now for two weeks with no ill effect and it has the CoQ10 in the Active Ubiquinol form and is in a lipcap. My energy levels are good. Gave it 4 stars as the labeling was incorrect. This appear to be a quality product.iHerb provide wonderful customer service and provide great DHL shipping Thanks!

Keeps me alert and sharp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. I have never felt so good in life. I am usually very lethargic and always struggle to stay awake in the afternoon, despite having sufficient sleep. After taking this for two weeks, I feel so good and sharp. The mind is alert and the body feels energetic. I feel more driven in my daily activities!

Two in One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's great having these two essential supplements in one. Cuts down the number of pills I have to swallow.

1 2 3