Help

I was skeptical, but it truly works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this from iherb after reading the other reviews. I, like others, have noticed a drastic difference within only 2 weeks of taking it. My skin on my face is less sallow and the skin under my eyes (crepey and dry now for the last year or so without any help from any of my topical products or by taking vitamin E, etc.), is much fuller and looks like it did a few years ago. I'm not sure if the improvement will stay as it is or continue to get better..that would be great. Either way I will definitely keep ordering this product despite the price because it makes such a huge difference.

It works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was noticing a loss of elasticity in my skin so I tried using a collagen pill. I love that this is organic and has Resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid as well. Combined with the collagen, this is what really makes this formula work. If using this as anti- aging, I strongly recommend using a hyaluronic serum and a collagen cream on your face as well as the pill. In combination it really works. I work out 6x per week and everyone has noticed that I look more youthful. I can feel better elasticity and fullness in my face as well as the rest of my body.

Pure Amazingness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Within one week I noticed that all these tiny wrinkles around me eyes had been dramatically reduced. I have gone though one bottle in about a month now and wow!! What a difference it has made. I tested this product for beauty purposes (my wedding is next week!) and I am very happy with the outcome. I also have not been feeling as fatigued as I usually do in the late afternoon/ evening time. This product and this brand comes with my highest recommendation. Love that it is organic!

good for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

its been 3weeks since i started using this product, and i notice that my fine lines somehow became less obvious and what i like about the product is that i feel it helps to firm up my breast. My husband did notice it though :)

Update

Posted by iAmNaN on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this collagen booster works. It's pricey, so I thought I was saving money by ordering another brand of trans resveratrol and taking with hydra-plenish collagen. Oh my goodness. What a difference. I'm going back to this asap. In fact, I'm ordering a bottle now. My skin is starting to feel lax again so I can't get my hands on this fast enough!

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its my first time taking collagen products and glad that I have found Reserveage. I have started taking Reservage Collagen Booster for 3 weeks and the results are amazing.. Actually my friends have notice the change after my 3rd day of consumption. I took 2 capsule daily. My face is no longer as dull as before, and the lines are less visible. Simply love this product so much.

ReserveAge collagen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love this collagen booster! my face feels smooth and soft will buy it again.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My face no longer looks hollow. My skin is smoother too. This is a good product.

Seems to be effective. No GI problems!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife takes these and says they have a very noticeable effect on her skin but she has been taking 4 per day instead of 2 (intensive)by mistake. She says it works better than other brands (Doctor's Best) without any GI problems. A little expensive though in comparison.

Good results

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great combination product of the resveratrol and collagen together. It does give positive results although I have only used one bottle. Due to cost I don't think will re-order at this time though. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!