Great for Hairloss !

Posted by vinetu28 on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved keratin booster with Biotin and Saw Palmetto for hair and its better then any thing else ive tried and im so happy, finally something that really works for me. After a month in a half i notice my hair was thicker and nails stronger also softer skin and by all these differences since taking the product. My hair has literally stopped falling out & breaking. I can't get over how much better condition my hair is in already. I know that this product is working for me. Im on my third bottle, and my fourth bottle is on its way to me in the mail, cause i dont want to be with out it! Such a great ingredients profile ! The only organic keratin/biotin product I can find & now trust. As we know Keratin makes up 97% of your hair, but aging and nutritional deficiencies can weaken this vital protein. Bioactive, "naturalized" keratin helps restore lustrous hair through a soluble form the body recognizes and absorbs. Saw Palmetto and Plant Phytosterols are great for DHT Support: Research suggests their ability to inhibit DHT by blocking alpha- reductase, the enzyme involved in DHT production and a key contributor to thinning hair associated with male pattern baldness in men. Also, blend of trans-Resveratrol and full-spectrum, polyphenol-rich Pro-Longevity Factors provides antioxidant support for overall health and beauty. And last, but not least Biotin: Biotin is an essential B vitamin also known as vitamin H (H for hair). Biotin plays a role in the overall health of hair, nails and skin. It may help support thicker, fuller hair and stronger, more flexible nails. P.S. I plan to cotinue taking it faithfully i believe keratin booster will work for others cause its a good product that lives up to its claims. You just have to give it time, results dont happen overnite and it may take longer for some then others, to see results !

Thicker hair shafts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

About half way through my second bottle and it has become obvious the hair on top of my head has become thicker, so far I think it is only the hair shafts have become thicker but same number of hairs. Seems it usually takes about 3-4 months to see any increased hair growth, increased number of hair shafts, so I will update after the third or 4th bottle. I will be 70 in a few months and lost most hair on top of my head in the past ten years or so. I now cut my hair very short and am fine with that but thought I'd experiment a little. Any new hair stubble's show up and I'll let you know here.

Makes hair grow

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unique formula for men, inhibits DHT and contains Resveratrol and keratine

not seeing results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They say to take for 12 weeks before expecting to see results. I took for about 9 weeks and then the manufacturer ran out of the product for a month. When I contacted them all they could say was, "sorry for the inconvenience." Seriously? That kind of apathy is disappointing.

truly works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

been using for 2 months and i can see the difference on my hair.