Help

Please review only when you have used the product for at least a few weeks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I already know and confirm that RESVERATROL works very well for us on many levels, including hematological and systemic. What irritates is when people feel compelled to write, "I haven't started it yet, or it's too soon to tell if it's working." THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WRITING UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT!

Beware of Side Effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You don't find much about resveratrol's side effects, but they do exist. If you have a sensitive digestive system as I do, this product will upset your system. Although it doesn't state it on the label, the product appears to contain Japanese knotwood, the source of caffeine in products like this. So between keeping me awake all night and upsetting my colon, it's not worth it to me to continuing taking. I'll eat peanuts and grape juice instead.

Highest quality Resveratrol!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands that are "top sellers" at iherb......this brand is by far a superior product. You can see when you open the bottle...the smell and color of the capsules are different than other brands. Seems to be much more potent than the others. Also comes in a 500mg capsule.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Energy,Cholesterol levels ie. skin tone, weight loss, mental alertness are all better after taking for several months(500mg/day). Unfortunately, it is difficult to attribute all these positive signs to the capsules as I have increased my physical activity(play Tennis 7hrs/wk in addition to weightlifting 2-3x/wk. Also eat lots of lowfat food, fish, high fiber, vegetable, fruits, Acai, etc. To take a similar resveratrol dose as in the Sinclair Experiments would need to take 2,000-4,000 mg/day for my 80kg. Feel good for a male 53yrs old. will continue to take resveratrol, maybe higher dose.

Resveratrol-Cellular-Age-Defying-Formula-250-mg-60-Veggie-Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I look in the mirror, I see results. I'm 52, and people think I'm in my mid-forties, and I just feel good. I'm sold on resveratrol.

Grapes are one of the most highly sprayed, toxic fruits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's important to me to have organic grape skins since grapes are one of the most highly sprayed fruits and are sprayed with multiple pesticides. A big benefit of taking this is organic grapes are too high in sugar for me to eat daily, so I suspect it's healthier for me to take this supplement.

Superb quality

Posted by supplementguru on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different brands of Resveratol and this is my favorite. There are not too many choices out there that are organic, and when it comes to Resveratol, I make sure it's organic because of the high amount of pesticides used on grapes. You can tell that the quality is good from the deep, rich color of purple, and when you open the jar you can smell the freshness. Very good product.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i am very sensitive to alcohol, even though i feel that consuming wine and munching on some grapes to be the best way to get your antioxidants/resveratrol. this is the next best thing and you do not have to consume bottles and bottles of wine to get the same effects found in a pill, i hope. being organic is a plus since standard grapes have high amounts of pesticides and herbicides or whatever else they use now

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, the skin is looking better, I will buy it more times. Хороший продукт, кожа выглядит лучше.ю светлее, ярче, буду покупать еще и еще

the goodness of the product.., is showing all over my skin ...great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it will help you for a better good looking skin

1 2 3