Excellent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I loooooove this soap. Best ever, no kidding!! It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. I use it for my face and my body. It's the best soap I've ever used and this is no exergeration. I give it 10 stars!

seaweed soap, reviva labs

Posted by 5239011385894563506 on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this soap!!! I have very sensitive skin and it's great for exfoliating daily..It leaves my skin baby-soft and it's not harsh at all.. When I first opened the wrapping a very bad smell popped out, but fortunately it only lasted a second...When you use it, it has a really fresh smell and actually it reminds me more of "old fashioned" soaps...before all those frangranced soaps came out...I would buy it again...

Better than anti-cellulite creams

Posted by madaraz on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this soap after reading reviews saying that it helps with getting rid of cellulite. Well, I must say that this definitely is one of the best products I have used to improve the condition of my body skin. Initially I used it only for legs, but now I am using it instead of shower gel on a daily basis. I guess that for me this would not be the first choice when it comes to my face - the abrasive parts of the soap might be a little too coarse. However, it is great for my body (skin becomes more toned, seems to be improved elasticity as well). As to the smell - I agree that the smell of algae is quite strong right after you open the package, and your bathroom may feel like (not the freshest) seaside for a number of days. :) But it leaves no such smell on you after washing, also after a couple of days there is no smell in bathroom. The size of the soap is good, one minus - it tends to slip out of hand. That and the smell are the only two small issues with this product. Currently I use my second bar, and I intend to order it again.

Pretty good soap

Posted by Reviewer2647006 on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of the claims I have read about seaweed being a good cellulite reducer. I've only been using it for about two weeks and I haven't noticed any reduction in the small bit of cellulite that I have, but I have noticed that it makes my skin really nice and smooth, smells okay too. Plus, I have been working away with it on my post baby belly with stretch marks and I have noticed them starting to fade away. I also put vitamin E oil on the marks after I use the soap, fresh out of the shower.

I like it, but

Posted by hannehov on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it, but I am really disappointed that it contains palm oil... Will not purchase again because of that.

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1104392 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product, smells very naturally

My New Favorite Bar of Soap

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this after using a different brand and I definitely prefer this Seaweed soap. I like the rough fibers of seaweed for when I scrub, and it is also very gently on my face. I will buy it again and again.

Makes skin feel amazing!!!

Posted by 4621928152378411169 on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this soap on my legs and my skin actually feels firmer. Will continue to purchase!

brrr.

Posted by Reviewer1323805 on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

brrrr... probaly good stuff if you close your nose!

smells like a fish

Posted by vafa33 on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

just ordinary soap but what a awful odor!