what is the SPF?

Posted by Katarinatan on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I m surprised that no one , or the manufacturer , mentioned/ questioned the SPF of this sunscreen. While I like that the texture of this sunscreen is exactly like a body lotion (and is not sticky or thick or pasty like some sunscreens), I would like to know how long I can stay in the sun before a reapplication.

Good & Mild

Posted by hungrymama on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very mild in my skin, so I have no worry in applying to my baby. This lotion is like ordinary body lotion that easily absorbs,no white trace and no scent.

Very light and no reactions even around delicate eye area

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very light and no reactions even around delicate eye area. I like this. I put it on daily on my face and neck after I put on my treatment products.

Hmmmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The SPF is not written on the product's label anywhere. This means that I have not been able to trust the protect to provide sun protection for my children. A complete waste of money for this reason and I am unable to recommend this product.

Wonderful as it does not leave any sticky feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It absorbs very fast and doesn't leave any sticky feelings.

Block the sun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good sun protective lotion. SPF 25 feels like SPF 50. Good for the face. Totally fragrance free.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A cheaper alternative to higher priced products, works great on my adult face

Misleading

Posted by Merinee on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quite disappointed in this product. Although the title says it protects you from both UVA and UVB rays, then the reality is that it only contains ingredients that absorb only UVB rays. If you want to protect yourself from sunburn, then it is a definitely a go, but if you also want to prevent skin-deep damage, then I'd rather choose something else.

Oxybenzone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Oxybenzone is supposed to be toxic

Good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very smoothly , easy to apply

1 2 3