It works

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to go along with the cream that is made by the same company. I'm using it on the back of my hands and have noticed about a 75% improvement on brown spots. Would highly recommend this, along with the cream.

Posted by Reviewer1833102 on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a skeptic by nature so when I was told about this product, I doubted it's claims but being desperate, I decided to give it a try. Yes, yes, yes it works. It does take time so be patient but you will be amazed. Also use in conjunction with the day fade cream and alternate with the night fade cream as suggested.

Product really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1085359 on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The brown spots are just about gone in just under a month. Love the product. Iherb has the best prices around and excellent products. Thank you Iherb. SW from Tn

Very effective product

Posted by 5680766610357384742 on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My freckles have been present for my entire life as long as I remember. I read a good review of this product the other day. The price was just right for me and I decided to try it out before summer would become too strong. It came quickly and even in a few days after I started using it, I recognized immediate effect on my freckles. I also had a couple of age spots but they are also drastically fading now. The product is very light, not greasy, is very easy to use right after I wash my face.. Great product, I will continue to use it to prevent and reduce my freckles and age spots.

Working Good

Posted by Reviewer2688501 on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for a few weeks and my brown spots fro my acne are lightening up

Works ...

Posted by Reviewer3342895 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

But very slowly.

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1839218 on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

following the directions are key to positive results

good for some not for others

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is working on old acne brown areas but not on old sun spot/freckle

Brown Spot Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer1071983 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did not get the dramatic results that I have anticipated. Brown spots still appear

Brown Spot Gel

Posted by Anntann on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have seen amazing results with this product and have shared it with my two sisters and mother.

1 2 3 4