Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells really nice, and leaves my skin soft and clean, I had it oily again at noon with my former cleanser, now it remains oil free for the rest of the day. My skin is very oily. If your skin is mixture it may not work as good.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleanse very well mineral make-up. Smells good, and camphors skin.

I feel clean after using this

Posted by Chocolicious on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells minty and feels refreshing when you apply it, it has been nearly two months since I have it and it's almost finished, I use it twice a day. I use it along with the toner and so far I can't complain, it does what it promises. I'll be ordering again.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like it because it does control the oil on my skin. Great price. Don't be fooled by the small bottle. This bottle last a long time.

Very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little bit sticky, doesn't erritate skin, smells mint. Very gentle. Nice thing!

facial cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

does not lather well, and kinda leaves a filmy feeling on my face after rinsing. Pleasant smell, kinda minty.

Not so good for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily skin and I wear sunscreen on a daily basis...at first I liked the cleanser espescially the tingling of the menthol but after a few days of daily use I found that this camphor cleanser left a film on my skin and clogged my pores. This may work on you if you don't wear sunscreen daily and don't have too much gunk to clean off...I obviously need a stronger cleanser for my needs. Good luck on your search!

irritating ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When i brought it , I realize it has irrating ingredients on it, so I stopped use right away.