It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After one application, i wake up with a smoother face. After one week of application,the lines one the face seem lesser, more plump out, more radiant. Definately works, I wld recommend this to those that has important event(wedding, photo shoot, etc) to use this for a week prior to the event.

Collagen and Elastin Ampules - worth it....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using these for several years...love it! Add to your lotions, creams, or use in your homemade facial. They really works over time. Promise. I really believe in this or would not keep ordering! This is really a good price too for these ampules.

from israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

they add a bit of moisture but apart from that i haven't noticed any results

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, i noticed a reduction in my fine lines and discolouration within a few weeks. Thanks

Collagen Ampules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful for smoothing your skin, use maybe 4 ampules once a month. Non-greasy, quick drying and perfect under any moisturizer. Am in LOVE with this, a total must have.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for one week and have been noticing a nice difference in my skin. I would say that it looks healthier, love using this and look forward to putting it on at night.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mum (56 years old) likes it.

good product, worth the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

got it for my mom and she loved. not sure if it's better than salon treatments, but definitively worth getting. one ampule could be used over the course of 3-4 days, so this package lasts for a while. noticeably reduces bags under eyes. it's not going to make you 20 years younger, but you will look well rested and fresher.

colagen

Posted by cynufy on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

its realy god for our skin

Skin booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks so radiant after using this product. I am very happy with the result. Will buy more.

1 2