"THANK YOU REVIVA!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking DMAE capsules just Dr. Perricone suggested. He also suggested to use DMAE on the skin So I odered this firming fluid to test it out. "WOW! I kid you not, this stuff really works! I've been using it for about a month now, along with "Alpha Lipoderm Creme from "DermaE". The combination is amazing! The fluid has knock out the "turkey neck" I was developing,and the creme is softening the wisdom lines on my neck. So ladies give it a try! I hope it works for you as its working for me.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the firming fluid for about 10 days and I have to say I am happy so far. My pores have really shrunk and it has tightened up my eye area. I will keep using this product and hope that it keeps getting better. It goes on like silk and feels so good on your skin. And the price is right. My face feels tighter and like I said , Iv'e been using it for only 10 days.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i love this product.. it suitable for my acne skin

wow!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

WOW! I didn't expect to see the results that I did, this product is amazing from sagging face, it shows results fairly quickly. Only the product gets used up fairly fast, should have bigger size. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Actual tightening/lifting effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

and pores are smaller, improved my oily skin; I've sensitive olive/dark complexion and use this with Reviva's eye firming serum and the day and night formulas for reducing hyperpigmentation; combination is effective for me, discloring has been reduced; all products mentioned are gentle, non-irritating, don't clog my pores or cause breakouts.

May

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, make my skin much more smooth and tighter than before. I've been using it for 3 months now.

reviva dmae firming fluid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it really firms the skin. but i need to put some lotion on top of it, since it's a little drying on the skin by itself....great for the neck.

DMAE ~ LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed instant improvement! And if I skip a night, the next day I notice my skin is still tighter than it was before I began using it. It has become a skin care necessity!

Definitely works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using it 2-3 times a week on my neck and decolte - for about 2 months now. I am 45 and my skin is thin and tends to be dry. I am getting compliments from my female friends about my neck recently and I see the positive effect as well.

This Product is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has improved to overall texture and apearence of my skin over the past 6 months. I use it twice a day after cleansing and under any other beauty products. I am in my early thirties and most people now believe I'm about twenty.