good everyday moisturizer with no weird smell

Posted by stephd on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this moisturizer because it never feels heavy or greasy, never irritates my skin, and doesn't smell funky! I have sensitive combination skin (I'm in my 30s) and a lot of creams just don't work for me. So many creams contain a chemical that burns my face or they're too greasy/oily -- not the EFAs Cream. Reliable! I don't need moisturize all the time on all of my face either, but I do get dry patches at times (especially in the winter or when i'm visiting the desert). This cream is perfectly light and comfortable to wear, even in the summer, as long as I don't put it on my oily spots.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best moisturizers I've bought from iHerb (and elsewhere). Absorbs into the skin very well. Does not feel greasy. Highly recommended.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells like linseed oil, which is GOOD because it tells me there's actually effective EFAs in here. My skin does look smoother and more translucent, but I am middle-aged and on the thin side, so I didn't expect to get much plumping. Oh, well. I take omega oils and flaxseed every day as well. I like this and plan to stick with it because I can tell it's made with excellent ingredients.

Just what I was looking for!

Posted by Seachell-by-the-seashore on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was wanting a cream that was a little less "oily" than a face oil but still gave that hydration of an oil. Found it! Absorbs very quickly so no greasy look or feel. And the next morning - WOW! - my skin is so soft and plump! Definitely a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer1540575 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really super cream and for face (in winter period) and for arms. I prefer it for night. My advise

got it for MOM

Posted by Reviewer1906354 on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

she love it she had thin skin and this has made it a thing of the passed

Nice smell and texture but a bit too light for me

Posted by Sandra on Nov 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Would like a richer cream

Nice but not as moisturising as thought it would be.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thought this would have been more moisturising. It is a nice cream but quite light.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I turned to this product after I found out that it contained no parafins or preservatives. I think it works great.

קרם פשוט ( מומלץ להתעלם מהריח) מרגיע מזין ועודה עבודה נפלאה

Posted by 5428715272342116437 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מעל רטין או מעל החומצה הגליקולית - בצוואר ובמחשוף - אידאלי!

1 2