LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If I could give it more stars I would. I am 56 years old and my skin on my arms has always been tight and youthful. Most recently after 4 years of no periods, my skin started to get tissue like and sagging. After only a week of using it my skin looks so much better!! I am so pleased!!!

Stretch marks fading

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Stretch marks are beginning to fade! Pleasant smell. Will buy again.

Elastin and Collagen Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My arms and thighs feel smoother, although cellulite is still present.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am like the other 56 y/o reviewer .. skin on arms has become thin, looking wrinkled. This lotion was a pleasure to use from the very first application. It is not at all greasy nor does it leave a sticky feeling. It soaks in completely. It aids the other lotions I apply to hands/arms as an effective base product. Those younger might get by with just this lotion. I will purchase again.

Perplexed about all the rave reviews

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am quite perplexed about all the fantastic reviews about this lotion. They claim stetch marks and cellulites have disappeared. I've just used up the bottle applying every night after shower. My blemishes and stretch marks and cellulites are all still there. Didn't experience any firming either. Yup, I expected too much out of 7$ lotion. If the company's claim and reviews were disregarded, as a simple lotion, it's okay. Faint scent that is slightly citrusy wouldn't bother anyone. Absorbs fast. Not sticky or oily. But only offers very light moisturing. I personally prefer sticky heavy moisturizer. Hence 2 stars for me.

Firming lotion

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I found a lotion that does what it says!

Yes it does

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Leaves a good smell and helps with toning

The best firming lotion!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's really great! Collagen and elastin are a must if you are 25+ and/or had at least one pregnancy. This particular lotion gives me great amount of these, it's easy to apply, has very pleasant smell (orange I think). And it's good that it has to be applied once a day, not both in the evening and in the morning. I definitely will use it from now on instead of all the other body lotions and after bath creams I had. // Совершенно классная вещь! Коллаген и эластин после 25, особенно, если вы рожали, в организм должны попадать из вне. Этот кремчик дает отличное количество этих веществ, его легко и приятно наносить, пахнет апельсинчиком. Лично для меня важно, что его нужно наносить один раз в день, а не утром и вечером. Совершенно точно буду заказывать еще и заменю им все свои мазилки для тела.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lotion started to fade my existing stretch marks and it smells great. It absorbs really well into the skin.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice lotion. Lightly scented, non greasy and absorbs in quickly and you only need a small amount. Skin appears hydrated and firm. I will be buying again.