Elastin & Collagen Skin Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I WON'T BE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT! I will be 64 years old in three months, and I have paid a lot of money on skin care. I purchased this product around a month ago, and it is now all I use except for the cream around my eyes. Makeup goes on perfectly over it. At this price, I will never be without! I purchased this because I was concerned over sagging around the jaw line and neck area. After one months use, there is a very positive difference. Yes, I WILL buy this again and again and again. I do exercise on a regular basis, and it also helps to keep my arms firm.

excellent

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for the winter or anytime if you have dehydrated skin like me! Helps your other products sink in better if apply while face still damp from this toner! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Because of the low price, I use it on my arms, hands and neck. It makes my skin so soft.

REV-11147

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find thisproduct to be an excellent product.I seen a differece within a couple of days.

This is my all-time favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my all-time favorite. Great for the cold winters in the northeast - super for warm summer days too. Leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Infortunately the cap on one bottle came loose during shipping, and spilled on the other products.

Reviva Labs Elastin & Collagen skin toner - great as a lotion mask

Posted by maywonginSing on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for the past week. It is hydrating and it does not give you the sticky feeling compared with Avalon Organics' hydrating toner which leaves a sticky feeling on my face. I have read about lotion mask in Chizu Saeki's book about using a toner (usually called lotion in Japanese skincare) as a lotion mask for just a few minutes a day. It really softens the skin. The serum and moisturizer applied afterward seem to be absorbed much better. If your skin is slightly oily, I would say the Thayers toner makes a great lotion mask. Price is great and iHerb's service is always great.

Makes Skin Feel Lovely - Amazing Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is so lovely and it makes my skin feel extremely soft after use. Definitely the best toner I've ever used.

Skin does seem to be finally looking better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A comfortable toner and it is worth the price

Excellent for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this with a combination of powder as well for collagen and its improved my skin I am very happy with this purchase and will be buying it again once a run out...

Funciona bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Por el tiempo que lo llevo usando me parece que queda la piel más hidratada y es agradable en la piel.