Excellent...results from day one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent...visible results from day one. Skin becomes smoother and lighter, wrinkles are less and less significant. Buy it, you will not regret it for one second.

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really is one of the best creams I have ever bought. I'm on my 7th jar now and will surely continue using it.

Reviva Labs, Elastin & DMAE Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful...very pleasant scent. I combine this with the Now Foods Solutions Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum, some Eucerin and Vitamin E (squeezed out from capsules) for the best ever facial cream! Wrinkles are vanishing! :-))

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, but a little on the heavy and greasy side, compared to my all time favorite: "Reviva Labs, EFA's Cream for Thin Delicate Skin". As the other of the Reviva creams I have tried, it has absolutely no offensive smell, if any at all. I would consider buying it again..

Creamy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good creamy night cream. I use the Collagen night cream for 2 weeks, then this one and it seems to work well. This one could also be a day cream as it is not too heavy.

Nice night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin smooth and fresh. Not too heavy or greasy. Feeling my skin looks better now after 2 weeks used it. Not scent. Recommend.

Two days and it was enough

Posted by goteborg on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Unfortenately one of the worst facecreams I´ve tryed. Two days and it was enough for me to stop continue using it. -I got little itching pimples from it after just a day and my skin actually lost a little bit of it´s firmness, compared to when I use my regular facecream. I know what I talk about when it comes to facecreams, since I´ve used many, many... This one was ordered just for fun, since the price is very low. A low price is not always equal with bad qual - but in this case it was for sure. :) I´m sorry, but I can´t recommend this facecream for anyone unless you have a very non-sensitive facial skin.

Great results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like Reviva Labs' Elastin. I use it along with the Reviva brand Collagen. The Elastin absorbs quickly as does the Collagen. My skin looks tighter and more even toned. I have sensitive skin so I was very happy to find products that not only work but don't irritate my skin. I was even told how I never seem to age. Since I'm seventy you can imagine how good that made me feel. I will continue to use these products.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Light and soft.

works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works good together with Reviva Collagen night cream, very tender, good moisturizer, reduced thin lines on my forehead