Great for firming skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over 2 years - it gives incredible results, especially when used over a good hyaluronic acid serum like Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum (which is also available here at iHerb.). I apply it gently around the eyes - and also use it on my neck and around the mouth area morning and night. You only need a small amount - a little goes a long way! This really works wonders on over-50 skin and my daughter swears by it, too. I highly recommend Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum & the Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum! Used together regularly, they work better than any high priced department store product. PS - I LOVE iherb!!

Refreshing serum!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a pleasant and refreshing serum. The ingredients are the same as the Perricone formula, DMAE, alpha lipoic formula and c ester, only the price is way better! I use it round the eye area. It is definitely moisturising. Only problem is that the pump clogs frequently. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good overall eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is good, but from all the great reviews, I thought it would be better. For the price, it works well. I am 39 years old, with a few small lines around the eyes, but nothing has changed, but I did notice that my puffiness has reduced. For the price to reduce puffiness it is good, but for wrinkles it is a bit disappointing.

The only serum that has worked for me

Posted by Alicia on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've had bags under my eyes since my early/mid 20s (I'm 32 now), and I've tried many products to help get rid of them or at least diminish the puffiness. Nothing worked. The only one that has had some visible effect is this eye serum by Reviva Labs. I admit it hasn't helped with my dark circles though. As for the wrinkles it doesn't perform miracles either but seems to keep at bay the finest lines, and that's good. But as I said I love it because my puffy bags have dimished since I started using it about 8 months ago. Nothing too spectacular, obviously, but there's been a noticeable change! When I feel my skin has got used to it and it's stopping working, I use a different eye contour cream for a week or two and then I go back to my Reviva Labs serum. :)

eye serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is especially good for above the eye, under the brow puffiness - works very fast, not oily at all. Doesn't get rid of wrinkles, but seems to keep new ones at bay if used twice a day every day.

awesome eye cream best I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This eye serum is so amazing, it makes my eye area so soft and it actually makes my eyes look more alive. Great serum that will prevent any damage, glad I came across it!

dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

burns my eyes so will pass on to friend who it may do better

silicones`re making me a bit upset. but works not so bad

Posted by abignoise on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

silicones`re making me a bit upset. but works not so bad anyway. very nice texture - absorbes immediately, not oily at all

i love it!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i really love this firming eye serum, i have used dr. perricon face products for long time and this eye serum does same results for a lot less money... i also love to shop on iherb, great price, excellent service...than you i herb!!!!

Firming effect but use it sparingly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using this for few months. I only use in the night and complement with Derma-E eye gel in the day as I have combi skin (and slightly oily eyelids). I noticed firming effect on the next morning after using. But becos of my skin type, I also noticed some oil clots on my eye area after using for a few months. Hence, I am only giving it ***. My advice is to use it sparingly (less than tear drop size) each time if you have oily skin.