Smoothing, unplugs pores, gentle

Posted by Carybear on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This toner is terrific. It never stings, it clarified my dry, clogged facial skin within 4 applications, leaving dewy smooth skin. I'll buy this forever. a UPDATE- I still love this toner. A little is enough and it's so nice to use before my MAP serum at night. Love it and will order again n again UPDATE- It has been out of stock for a long time. I hope they get it back soon!!!

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from dry + oily skin and I am extremely prone to clogged pores. I can't use products that have ingredents that make my skin dry just a little bit such as Vitamin A, salyci acid, MSM, and etc. because they will definately clog my pores. I was a bit worried if this will also clog my pores, but guess what! it doesn't. It's mild enough so that it won't dry your skin but effective enough so that it helps to eliminate dead skin cells. Exactly what I needed! I clean my face with Dr. woods tea tree cleanser and apply this toner and then thayers alcohol free toner and moisturizer. I no longer have clogged pores! Seriously! Anyone who's suffering from dry + oily + clogged pores problem, give it a try~! you won't regret.

I love this Toner

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Feels so nice on skin. I use it alone or before applying a glycolic 5% cream at night. The skin ( comb. skin) really glows after using this toner. Love it. If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The toner is good and has the correct pH to exfoliate (pH 3.5). It is a light exfoliation but I did notice my blackheads were smaller.

Really good

Posted by naturellen on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This toner is really good for oily skin: it exfoliates the skin and keeps it from getting clogged. And because it exfoliates, it is also good as an anti-aging product. Does not sting at all because of all of the moisturizing and calming ingredients. The toner is frangrance free which is also great.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best toner I've ever used. I'm in the sun a lot and this keeps my skin from getting dry and flaky (or too oily) and also is preventing my breakouts. It keeps my skin smooth and soft.

mild but still working great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this toner because didn't want to say farewell to the glycolic acid for summer. Turned out to be a good buy,it's very gentle,no stinging,but still keeps blemishes in control,cleanses well and leaves a fresh feeling behind. Right now I'm using only this toner from the series, it seems to be a compromise for summer.

Glycolic Acid Facial Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I first purchased this product about a year ago. I used if faithfully for a while and then slipped out of the habit. Recently my skin began to break out and appeared dull and lifeless. I relocated the bottle and began to use it again. I noticed an immediate change in my skin's appearance and the eventual disappearance of most of the blemishes. I have learned my lesson. Now I use this product twice a day.I wish it came in a larger size!

acid tonic

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tonic was pleasant! Refreshes, peels! I use for the night under night cream! I recommend!

Buy this, it is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using alpha hydroxy acids for years and couldn't love them more, but I'm not a fan of AHAs in skin creams. This toner is perfect because I can integrate it into my skincare regime without the bother of an additional cream or serum that is sub-par to the products I have selected over years of trial and error. It is simple, effective, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, is affordable, and makes every other product I use work better. I just ordered another bottle out of fear that I will run out!!!!