My search is over

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin and have searched for years for a moisturizer that didn't make my nose break out. After about 30 years of searching I've finally found a product I can use all over my face and not break out. In addition to not causing my oily t-zone to break out after moisturizing, it has totally taken away rough skin from the drier areas of my face, such as cheeks and forehead. However it's made it causes my skin to take the moisture in instead of just sitting on top of my skin. It does what it says it does. The smell of the cream isn't a flowery fragrance, but it gets the job done. I'll be ordering this product again.

Love it - makes my skin clearer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin ( age 49) and this cream realy cleans it. Read the information how to use - for succsess

Less acne!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I struggle with a little bit of acne from time to time, but this - combined with the 10% glycolic acid cream from Reviva at night - really keeps it under control. It lasts for a long time as well. The smell isn't the best, but I really don't care as long as it is doing its job. Works very well under make-up as well. May sting a bit when applyed on acne or cuts.

Great Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend it to people who has sensitive skin or just start to use skin products with AHA.Recommend to everyone with a light moisturizer.

An excellent cream! / Отличный крем!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent cream for oily and combination skin. Leather with perfect, does not clog pores, plus a light lifting effect. Be sure to buy again! / Отличный крем для жирной и комбинированной кожи. Кожа с ним идеальна, поры не забивает, плюс лёгкий эффект лифтинга. Обязательно куплю повторно!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this cream twice a day. It's perfect for my oily acne skin. Love it! Очень хороший крем! Увлажняет и воспалений стало значительно меньше.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Formula changed! :(

Posted by JordanLake on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been purchasing this product for ~5 years and always LOVED it. Fell in love with Reviva Labs for having just awesome ingredients which weren't harsh and my skin agreed with. This stuff smelled light and citrusy. (And I'm nearly positive they used to use grapefruitseed extract to mitigate bacteria in the pod). There used to be ONLY fatty acids from sunflower and safflower seed, aloe, mineral water, GA, Lemon peel and witch hazel. Now they have TONS of garbage, THREE types of alcohol in it which are harsh on my skin. The lotion now smells chemically, and feels pastier, and does not set under my primer (it basically rolls off of my face...). My skin is not happy with this change.

The best cream EVER, and im not joking :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It takes my acne away VERY fast, makes my face alot smoother and evens out the skin tone. I use it only a week and it even took away a few new scars i had, so i might continue use it for the rest of my life :D another thing, It stings alot for the first applications and i use it only if i won't get outside to the sun or in the evening before bed.

Saved my damaged skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After vacation I had a lot of problems on my face: acne and red spots. This cream helped my face in a few days.