My search is over

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin and have searched for years for a moisturizer that didn't make my nose break out. After about 30 years of searching I've finally found a product I can use all over my face and not break out. In addition to not causing my oily t-zone to break out after moisturizing, it has totally taken away rough skin from the drier areas of my face, such as cheeks and forehead. However it's made it causes my skin to take the moisture in instead of just sitting on top of my skin. It does what it says it does. The smell of the cream isn't a flowery fragrance, but it gets the job done. I'll be ordering this product again.

Love it - makes my skin clearer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin ( age 49) and this cream realy cleans it. Read the information how to use - for succsess

Great Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend it to people who has sensitive skin or just start to use skin products with AHA.Recommend to everyone with a light moisturizer.

An excellent cream! / Отличный крем!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent cream for oily and combination skin. Leather with perfect, does not clog pores, plus a light lifting effect. Be sure to buy again! / Отличный крем для жирной и комбинированной кожи. Кожа с ним идеальна, поры не забивает, плюс лёгкий эффект лифтинга. Обязательно куплю повторно!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this cream twice a day. It's perfect for my oily acne skin. Love it! Очень хороший крем! Увлажняет и воспалений стало значительно меньше.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Less acne!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I struggle with a little bit of acne from time to time, but this - combined with the 10% glycolic acid cream from Reviva at night - really keeps it under control. It lasts for a long time as well. The smell isn't the best, but I really don't care as long as it is doing its job. Works very well under make-up as well. May sting a bit when applyed on acne or cuts.

This product is fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It hurts a bit when I use it, but it makes what it promises, leaves the skin softer, and prevents breakouts. I have less spots and blemishes since I am using it. My skin was very oily and blemished.

Light version of 5% Glycoric acid cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought 5% Glycolic Acid cream and this. I think almost similar but this lighter than the other. This is not bad but I am worried about sunshine. So I just use it at night. Not bad.. but if you want more dramatic effect, I recommend just 5%/10% Glycolic Acid cream.

Not recommend for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel any itching or sting when I put it on my face. However my face blemished for a while. Maybe it was helpful for scrub, but im not going to use it often.