Wrinkles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Goodi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it for my mother and we both see the results! Recommend!

skin

Posted by Galina on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried this yet, but other serums with the hyaluronic acid were excellent for my skin

Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Ampules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I applied it when i am using beauty machine. It makes your skin smooth and elastic. I used it after the toner day and night. Your skin become hydrating. Product is good. Unfortunately, it difficult to break the top of ampules. The bottle neck is rough and sharp when it was opened, so my fingers got hurt. Since it can't use up at once, therefore, i need to find another container to keep liquid for future use. Redesign the bottle neck of ampules is needed to make it smooth and when it was opened. Recommend provide either a separate cover for ampules or a container to keep liquid appropriately.

Empty bottles! But still is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product and it really works! But unfortunately I got empty bottles and one bottle half filled :( in my pack Will order again but hope I won't get 50% out of the 100% I paid for

Strange product

Posted by moonflower on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used a number of Reviva Labs products, and was of a very good opinion about its creams and collagen ampules. It was advised to continue the treatment course with the hyaluronic acid hydrating ampules. That's why I've decided to buy and try this product. In fact, I didn't like it at all. There was no visible hydrating effect (the sprays work better), moreover, after the use of the product I looked awful in the mornings. My face was covered with deep wrinkes and black eyes. Even when I use no creams at all, I look better in the mornings.

better looking skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used after on a clean skin prior using the routine cream, half an ampoule on your face will make your make up looking lighter and younger.