Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best mascara I've tried in a loong time. Your lashes will not get stiff, it is easy to remove, no bad feelings about the ingredients. I'm very pleased. It gives a fairly natural look, but it is very buildable. Cons: The brush is really big. And the mascara itself can be goopy when you take out the wand.

Love this Mascara!

Posted by Reviewer2445137 on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried them all and this one is great. Goes on easily. I use a small metal eyelash comb to separate the lashes while they're wet which also helps to push them upward while it dries. Full lashes that last through the day for me.

Nice mascara!

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used it just once - so far nice mascara, seperates lashes, feels light. Don't no how well it stays on when crying, but I hope I will never experience that :)

Very good mascara

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

will buy again, have bought 3 now

good :)

Posted by Reviewer1934917 on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has not done an allergy in my eyes. a good product for sensitive eyes. also shows plump.

Really nice!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this mascara - it has deep black color, gives not too much volume, so is good for everyday use. I wear contact lenses and am very demanding on feelings and irritations eye make up gives - no bad effect from this mascara on eyes detected.

smudges

Posted by paisleyjade on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it said it does not smudge but it does smudge. I have moist eyes so I have a problem with mascara making smudge around my eyes as the day goes on. This mascara did not work for me so I won`t buy it again. But it might be right for someone else for other reasons.

Easy to wash

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to wash, but the brush is too big for my short and thin lashes. The mascara fluid inside is thick and creamy but tends to spill out when I pull the brush out, so I have to constantly wipe the tube clean.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer2380775 on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is like a professional mascara with a great brusher. reasonable price for a great product.

Very good

Posted by happydays on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great mascara, no lumps great length:) like this a lot.