Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best mascara I've tried in a loong time. Your lashes will not get stiff, it is easy to remove, no bad feelings about the ingredients. I'm very pleased. It gives a fairly natural look, but it is very buildable. Cons: The brush is really big. And the mascara itself can be goopy when you take out the wand.

Love this Mascara!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried them all and this one is great. Goes on easily. I use a small metal eyelash comb to separate the lashes while they're wet which also helps to push them upward while it dries. Full lashes that last through the day for me.

Easy to wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to wash, but the brush is too big for my short and thin lashes. The mascara fluid inside is thick and creamy but tends to spill out when I pull the brush out, so I have to constantly wipe the tube clean.

smudges

Posted by paisleyjade on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it said it does not smudge but it does smudge. I have moist eyes so I have a problem with mascara making smudge around my eyes as the day goes on. This mascara did not work for me so I won`t buy it again. But it might be right for someone else for other reasons.

Nice mascara!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used it just once - so far nice mascara, seperates lashes, feels light. Don't no how well it stays on when crying, but I hope I will never experience that :)

Really nice!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this mascara - it has deep black color, gives not too much volume, so is good for everyday use. I wear contact lenses and am very demanding on feelings and irritations eye make up gives - no bad effect from this mascara on eyes detected.

good :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has not done an allergy in my eyes. a good product for sensitive eyes. also shows plump.

Very good mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

will buy again, have bought 3 now

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product great price. Performs as well as any of the high end mascaras such as Lacome & Estee Lauder in my opinion. The bonus is a lot less nasties. My eyes are not irratated at all when using Reviva Mascara. My lashes appear longer and thinker . Very very happy with this product has definetely found a place in my makeup kit. Melbourne Australia

Best "Healthy" Mascara I've Found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to spend $30 on a tube of Chanel mascara in order to get my thin, blond tipped lashes to show up. This Reviva mascara works almost as well and is about a third of the cost. This is the best hypoallergenic mascara I've found, and I've tried quite a few.