very good

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 3rd bottle and I have learned something --- Before you put it you should wash your face with a soap and don't put anything after that. Just pat dry (with a towel or tissue) and apply this product evenly(not to thinly). Wait until it's completely dry and you'll be able to peel it off quite easily. It feels a little bit oily so you may want to wash your face again. Well, I do...then normal procedure follows. The result is great.

Removing the product is disagreeable

Posted by Reviewer1362357 on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The exfoliating effect is good, but I could not give this product more stars because once it is dry on your face, you have to rub it off with your hand or a dry towel, and the amount of rubbing necessary to remove the product seems harsh for the face.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2447529 on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was interested in trying a skin peel but,I was hesitant because of irritation and dryness. This skin peel is great! It didn't irritate my skin at all. It gets rid of the dead skin on your face and leaves it glowing. I will order again.

I Love this....

Posted by Reviewer2323907 on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product.. highly recommend it... My skin felt so soft and clean after using it.. It is a bit messy and it looks like you have dandruff around the hairline but hey... the thingd we do....

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not a chemical! Cleans and brightens the skin. Indeed, a great thing! Instantly improves the complexion, making skin smoother, revitalized.

Reviva Light Skin Peel

Posted by Reviewer2481071 on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product! I have used this skin peel for years. It is the only exfoliant that I have found that actually WORKS! It really does remove dead skin cells and leaves your skin looking great. Wonderful product and would not be without it.

light skin peel

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. I do it once a week and each time my skin glows brighter, and fresher. I feel like Im getting skin like a child again. This is a wonderful product. I will buy this again.

works beautifully!

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this light peel. It makes my skin look radiant and beautiful and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! I love it!

safe and effective

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helps to lighten skin tone.

my favorite peel!

Posted by Reviewer1710000 on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I order this peel in each parcel. It makes my skin lighter and softer and really revitalize.