Help

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 3rd bottle and I have learned something --- Before you put it you should wash your face with a soap and don't put anything after that. Just pat dry (with a towel or tissue) and apply this product evenly(not to thinly). Wait until it's completely dry and you'll be able to peel it off quite easily. It feels a little bit oily so you may want to wash your face again. Well, I do...then normal procedure follows. The result is great.

Removing the product is disagreeable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The exfoliating effect is good, but I could not give this product more stars because once it is dry on your face, you have to rub it off with your hand or a dry towel, and the amount of rubbing necessary to remove the product seems harsh for the face.

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not a chemical! Cleans and brightens the skin. Indeed, a great thing! Instantly improves the complexion, making skin smoother, revitalized.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was interested in trying a skin peel but,I was hesitant because of irritation and dryness. This skin peel is great! It didn't irritate my skin at all. It gets rid of the dead skin on your face and leaves it glowing. I will order again.

I Love this....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product.. highly recommend it... My skin felt so soft and clean after using it.. It is a bit messy and it looks like you have dandruff around the hairline but hey... the thingd we do....

Light skin peel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All reviva products ares just terrific this one is no exception. Beautiful glowing skin after peel I will use every month not harsh on the skin.

Exfoliates well

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand why this product doesn't currently have five stars because it does make a noticeable difference for me. It's a little harsh to scrub this off with your dry hands but is what I was looking for. My face comes out of the house glowing and smooth twice a week. Because of Reviva Labs, I get compliments on my skin all the time.

my favorite peel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I order this peel in each parcel. It makes my skin lighter and softer and really revitalize.

safe and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helps to lighten skin tone.

works beautifully!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this light peel. It makes my skin look radiant and beautiful and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! I love it!