A fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2913226 on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap has a fragrance that irritates me. True, I am hypersensitive to perfumey products, so the average person might not be bothered...

A great soap

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень мягкое мылко, прекрасно увлажняет сухую кожу, нежно отшелушивает. В нем кусочки овсяных хлопьев. Тонкий ненавязчивый аромат, само мыло желтого цвета. Я давно за ним гонялась, его всё время нет в наличии! A very mild soap, beautifully moisturizes the skin, gently exfoliates. It slices of oatmeal. The thin unobtrusive flavor, very yellow soap. I've been chasing after him, he kept out of stock.

Good soap, excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1229763 on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've come to love almost everything from Reviva Labs. This oatmeal soap is moisturizing without leaving you feeling oily, plus it is very gently exfoliating. It also lasts pretty long, making it a good value for the price.

Great Product ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer2890007 on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great soap for Psoriasis,Eczema,& other similar skin conditions, it relieves the itching & dries it up. (Not good on raw or open skin,it burns) This soap has a wonderful smell, like cinnamon, & leaves your skin feeling so soft !

oatmeal soap

Posted by Reviewer2360257 on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Daughter has eczema and this is the best soap to use we love it

Good soap

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good smell (like cinnamon) and soft touch. Gently exfoliates but keeps the moisture of my sensitive and dry skin. Cleans well. Odeur agréable (ressemblant à de la cannelle) et toucher doux. Exfoliation légère mais sans déshydrater ma peau sensible, sèche et réactive pour autant. Nettoie bien sans agresser la peau. Je le recommande.

Very good

Posted by 5132418552055730540 on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good soap. It has a pleasant smell of oatmeal.

Great Soap

Posted by Reviewer1636708 on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best soap I have ever used! My skin is so clean and it does not make my skin dry at all. While using this soap I do not need to use any masque or scrabs. The best soap!

Reviva Labs, Oatmeal Soap

Posted by Reviewer2963503 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Suitable for my skin, nice smell. I will still buy

clean and soft

Posted by Reviewer1711211 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A lot of foam from very little soap. Tender classic fragrance. Good clean, very econoсal - my husband use it for about 1.5 months and it used for 1/3.

1 2