Work well on my combination skin

Posted by dragonheart on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good, not to oily, clean my face gently, and can rinse it away easily, leave no residue.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved this. Yes it is oil based so very oily. Leaves your skin with a soft coating for protection. I do not believe in surfactants, they are mostly for the psychi not your skin.

Great cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes my face feel clean and moisturized.

Best at removing makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cleanser I've ever tried for removing makeup. It's the first one I've tried that doesn't sting my eyes. Besides being effective at cleansing, it is also very moisturizing. The only problem I have is that the container is a bit hard to squeeze, so it's a little difficult to get the last bit out of it.

AWESOME CLEANSER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very creamy...leaves your face feeling very soft and silky and moisturized. Easily removes make-up; even eye make-up; without scrubbing. Will continue to buy this, one of the very best cleansers I've ever used.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is so moisturizing I didn't have to use a moisturizer after and it cleaned my waterproof makeup off pretty well.

very silky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is what it says it is a lotion to clean your face silky and very inexpensive satisfied I will buy it again.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful cleanser that will leave your face feeling smooth and clean. Not oily. Only need a little bit to cleanse face and neck area. I will buy it again.

Too oily for my oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This might work well if your skin is dry -- it made mine very shiny. But it actually does a good job of taking off makeup.