Good, economical cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream is excellent value. It moisturizes my aged skin very well without being in the least greasy. It contains no parabens or nasties.

Great Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I actually use the Reviva Day Cream for day and night use. I like it because it feels light. My skin is so dry and most creams that are for dry skin are heavy.

a winter cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems a good cream and my sensitive skin has not reacted to it. It is a little heavy though and needs a long while to settle before applying make-up so not a great choice if you are in a hurry in the morning. It feels a little heavy on the skin but for winter that is ok. I'm not sure I will use this in the warmer months though

light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It is light, at 44 my the skin on my neck, under my chin was beginning lose elasticity. Using this product has smoothed it away, moisturizes enough so the skin there looks youthful again. You have to use it everyday, like band aid. But it works for now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This makes my skin feel hydrated all day and I even use it at night some times.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've finally found another favorite from Reviva, in addition to the EFA cream. This one seems to moisturize very well, and makes the skin very soft. Smells nice (unscented).

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am super sensative to everything. I love some of their other products; this one burned my skin.

One of the Best moisturizers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Un-scented & rich moisturizer that dissolves quickly into the skin and without any greasy feeling leaving your skin moisturized all day long.

You're the one!

Posted by Seachell-by-the-seashore on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a VERY nice day cream! I use under my make-up so not greasy - absorbs quickly too. And my skin always appears "plumped" throughout the day. Just a little does the job. Definitely a keeper

1 2