Works tender

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Маска довольно жирная, хорошо наносится и трудно смывается. И даже смыв полностью маску, на коже чувствуется ее жирный остаток. Правда, через 10-15 минут кожа полностью все впитывает и это ощущение пропадает. Через некоторое время пользования маской можно заметит, что кожа действительно становится более гладкой и ровной, и даже немного светлее. Эта маска хорошо подойдет даже чувствительной коже. The mask is quite thick. Easy to apply but very difficult to rinse of. And even having washed the mask of your skin completely I feel the oily residue on the skin. However, the skin will absorb it the next 10-15 minutes and that oily feeling will disapper. After some time of using this mask, I've noticed that the skin does become more smoothed and soothed, and even a little brighter. This mask is a good one more for sensitive skin.

Good For Freshness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended this by an aesthetician and like it. It has moisturizing agents but also detoxifies. I wouldn't rely on it solely for exfoliation because I need something on a weekly basis just for that. This leaves a fresh moist residue- it is a nourishing weekly treatment. Although it contains oils, they did not clog pores.

Brightens the skintone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I started working at a new company, I have been suffering from sleepless nights and a mind full of worries and troubles. As a result, my skin started deteriorating, looking dull, tired and "gloomy". I bought this mask after hearing about how oxygen facial masks are all the rage these days. This product definitely did not disappoint me and has delivered what it claims in its description. Upon application it is very rich and feels greasy (i guess due to the sunflower seed oil). After washing off, the skin feels soft, smooth and well-moisturised. But the best selling point for me was that my skin looked bright and radiant. I looked refreshed and well-rested. This is gonna be the mask i'll go for when I need that pick-me-up to give myself a radiance boost.

Luxurious

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am in my late 40's, with oily and blemish prone skin. At first, I was put off and very hesitant to use this because it is very creamy, with a buttery texture. I thought it might be too oily, but remembered reading a review that said it was not. Since using this mask, I have a dramatic, drastic, change in my breakouts, down to only a couple of blemishes, and overall appearance of my facial skin. The reason is, I've determined after 30 years of struggle, my previous mud/hard-drying masks were leaving debris in my pores. I discovered this after using another bright blue mask here on iherb, that dried hard and taught. One day I decided to look at my pores with a super strength magnifying glass, and literally saw particles of BLUE mask in the pores. Each time of using the blue mask, I had blue pores lasting for days. This meant every hard-drying mask I ever used probably did the same thing, clogging my skin with debris. This mask, on the other hand, is creamy and therefore does not dry crackly and stick in the pores. Also, you can leave it on your skin for hours, rubbing the same initial small dollup around, and it will actually heal blemishes and remove flaky skin, sloughing it all off when you rinse with a face cloth and water. Moreover, the ingredients and procedure actually make the pores appear smaller, and revive the skin. This is the best mask I have ever used for my oily/problematic skin.

Will continue to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Though I have only used the product a handful of times, I like the results. After a few minutes, there is a tingling sensation as the mask begins to do its thing. Afterward, my skin feels refreshed and a bit taut. Also, it appears brighter and more vibrant. I will continue to use the product and see how it performs.

Soothing, try on hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin is oily, but I need to fight wrinkles. This masque soothes and smoothes the wrinkles without breaking me out. A masque is not Botox - I can't say the wrinkles are gone; however, my skin is much clearer and softer after using this. It's also great to put this on the backs of your hands as a treatment - better than on your face even. Try it.

Cleaner skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Face feels cleaner after use.

Maria Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the mask. texture of her soft like cream.

Liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes and purifies at the same time, well done! Very pleasant to use. Smallish jar... ...but I actually like it, there are too many product leftovers in my bathroom cabinet.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Awesome! Makes the skin very fresh and soft.

1 2 3