excellent and fast results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying everything under the sun to fight these crow's feet that keep trying to grow around my eyes... and this product is the ONLY thing that has given me almost immediate visible results. Within a few weeks of using this product I noticed a huge decrease in the wrinkles around my eyes. It is great!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this product because of it has a strivectin formula when I used with reviva labs dmae firming fluid, I took good results in a week. I suggest everone who are at forty ages.

Fantastic can really see difference!!ε―ηœ‹πŸ‘€εˆ°θ„Έζ―”θΎƒδΈ°ζ»‘οΌ

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy expensive premium facial care like SKII, Dr Perricone, Estée. Lauder etc. But no more after I discovered iherb n the great stuff the carry without the chemical sludge. This cream is fantastic.!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰. Can see difference on first application. Hopefully, w continued use it'll even look better. Face seems to be fleshier n more youthful - as wat the cream claim- to fill up πŸŽ€

Appears to Be Working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using Reviva Peptides & More Antiwrinkle Cream less than three weeks ago and already I am seeing a difference in the tone of my complexion. My skin just seems to look younger and feels so soft. The report on this product is looking good so far!

It really works

Posted by health-enthusiast on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seriously awesome cream with noticeable rapid wrinkle reduction. Light, creamy, almost no scent.

Seeing Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few weeks and I do see a difference. The skin around my eyes does look softer. I am 50 years old and the lines are not there are like before. They are smaller and my skin has a more youthful look. This is a product that I will buy again. The cream has a nice texture and I don't notice any scent at all.

Love This Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a definite change in my skin since starting to use this product. It seems to be great so far!

Makes my skin very dry and accentuates wrinkles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this cream for a week now and so far it has been very drying for my skin. I have layered with Reviva's other products as suggested but it makes no difference. Additionally, this cream cannot be worn under make up and it makes wrinkles more visible which is terrible. I loved Reviva Labs Peptides & More Anti-Wrinkle Cream which was discontinued and replaced with this cream. The Peptides & More Anti-Wrinkle had just the perfect quantities of moisture and good oils. It is disappointing that Reviva Labs discontinued a great product and replaced with another that does not work. It does not even deserve one star!

Nice Results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a couple of months now and only need to use it around my eyes and mouth. I use some at night before bed and with mineral based sunscreen during the day. It really does the trick for lines around the mouth and eyes, plus it moisturizes for the whole day. Wonderful!

pleasantly surprised with quick effectiveness on visible pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Though I find it feels a bit greasy and produces kind of a tignling sensation around my lips, I am quite surprised that after only 3 days there is a marked shrinking of the enlarged pores (those annoying visible black heads) on my nose, forehead and chin. I'm now quite hopeful that the fine lines will start improving soon!