Very Disappointing

Posted by tcytcy on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months (I bought a few jars) in 2016, because it really helped to exfoliate my skin, as the product promised. However, the latest jar I bought in Oct 2016 (through a relative who also is an iHerb customer) came, and the texture, smell and composition of the product was different, even though the label was almost the same. (the words Peptide and Botanical were missing) On examining the Ingredients, Denatured Alcohol was included as the Second Ingredient (which is a Skin Irritant and unsuitable for oily skin). I feel cheated that the "updated" product was very different, and did not exfoliate my skin as well as previously.

Little disappointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

According to the ingredient list, the lactic acid and pomegranate are in small percentages (they appear only in the middle of the list). So I don't get the point of it. you cannot call it Pomegranate/Lactic Acid, Peptide & Botanical Exfoliate, if it barely contains the products. Also, Its hard to remove because the scrub contains many small grains. it takes me forever to remove them all. The smell is strong. like it has alcohol in it.

Reviva Labs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Exfoliates face very gentle, but effective, easy to use, difference is vissible already after first use, isn`t harsh at all like some other exfoliants, would be great also for sensitve skin.

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is not a miraculous product, but I like how it leaves my skin.

Nice scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was a bit harsh to my skin though, gave it to a friend and she likes it a lot

Good mask for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't use this very often because it's a rougher exfoliant so it's better for those who have tougher skin, but when I do use it its great!

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best I ever tried. Skin becomes amazingly soft and clean. A must try! The mask becomes hard and you have to brush it of, so your skin gets a massage too.

my skin love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a problem with spots, scars and acne. This product is excellent. My skin loves it. After use, the skin is very soft, smooth and clean. imam problem s mrljama, ožiljcima i aknama. Ovaj proizvod je odličan. Moja koža ga obožava. Nakon upotrebe koža je jako mekana, glatka i čista.

Cleanses the pores!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very delicate cleansing mask, suitable for sensitive skin. Use 2 times a week, before moisturizing or nourishing mask - the effect is excellent! Skin is clean and soft!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is good for my skin, I don't fell like it is doinf some magic, but my pores are clean.

1 2